Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 120 Softgels

Reviews 4-star

Good replacement for fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1128958 From Singapore on Mar 02, 2010

I take this together with super evening primrose to ease PMS. have been taking it for more than a month now. seems to alleviate PMS.

Have been trying Krill for over a year

Posted by Reviewer3011959 From Texas on May 23, 2010

I switched to Krill after reading about it and being not very happy with Fish Oil found at big box stores (Sam's club)- hated the fishy aftertaste. The Krill does not do that. The pills are smaller in size making it easier to swallow. It is hard to say what effect this has had - as I take it as part of a regimen. Overall, I do feel better. What started as a supplement regimen to improve hair loss has helped me with other things. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (went through the levothyroxin hell), I do have high cholesterol (my liver does not tolerate statins of any kind). I have not tested for cholesterol lately, but the compound regimen helped me lower it, and my thyroid hormones are back in normal range. I will be continuing with this. PS: My hair has NOT grown back, perhaps the loss has slowed some.

neptune krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1432075 From Canada on Jun 02, 2010

The krill oil is excellent, I like the fact that you do not have an after taste with them. I do find the pills a little expensive.

Just what the doctor ordered

Posted by Reviewer3236376 From Tennessee on Jun 27, 2010

My doc was very specific in what we wanted me to take and iHerb.com had what I needed. Plus, quick delivery!

kind of expensive

Posted by Reviewer2814550 From California on Jul 04, 2010

started taking this after hearing about it on Oprah from a health guru. It is a small dose and sort of pricey, but I'm willing to pay more for quality and sustainability.