Excellent!!!

Posted by Reviewer1506470 on Jun 21, 2013

good product at a good price, easier to take shaped pills for kids then some of the larger omega oils we have used in the past. Sucessfully used for teenage son to help with concentration issues a school.

good

Posted by Reviewer2470756 on Jun 30, 2013

good

Researching has shown this product excels over the others

Posted by Reviewer2197556 on Nov 30, 2013

I bought the Now 1000 Krill, but noticed that it does not have as much Astaxanthin as 2 of the 500 milligram. Through a tremendous amount of research, I have discovered from some of the best Naturalpaths that Krill works much more efficiently if there is at least 400 mg. of Phospholipis for better absorption of the critical omega 3's, and 300 mg. of Omega 3's, plus 150 mg. of EPA and 90 mg. of DHA. The astaxanthin in the Krill Oil also needs to be 2.5 to 5 mg., so since I can find no Krill Oil caps, on this website that contains that much, I buy the Now Krill Oil 500 that has 1 to 1 1/2 mg. of Astaxanthin and I now supplement also with NOW Astaxanthin, 4 mg.. I am waiting for a couple of months before retesting my cholesterol to see if the extra Astaxanthin (which is a stronger antioxidant than any others) has helped to lower it more. I struggle trying to keep it under control and cholesterol meds make me very disoriented, so I stay away from them.

Yeah!

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Feb 06, 2014

Good product.

All around Great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Oct 16, 2010

A great way to keep your HDL levels UP, as well as your mood! Really do appreciate iherb...their product lines, service and shipping speed.

Taking for Balance of Hormones

Posted by Reviewer2956874 on Aug 24, 2010

I started taking this supplemnet with the Thorne Calcium D-Glucarate to balance my hormonal fluctuation during menstrual time. My PMS symptoms are significantly less, especially in the fatigue and bloating area of PMS.

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Aug 29, 2010

I seem to get nauseated from any fish oil, cod liver oil product so you can imagine my delight and huge relief that Neptune Krill Oil has given me only positive results!! Well made quality product! I take it every morning!! What a fantastic price too!!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1579103 on Nov 15, 2010

This is a very high quality product that is easy to digest and won't give the usual fish oil after taste. I've noticed an increase in energy level and less joint pain when using this product. I will continue to use NKO after experiencing positive results.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1366535 on Nov 17, 2010

I bought this Krill oil as it has more Omega 3 fatty acids in it than the product I was previously taking. Good price and good service from iherb.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer3293147 on May 10, 2010

I like the price point value of this product. I like that it has few calories as opposed to Normal Fish oils. Has not caused me side effects as opposed to normal fish oil. This helps with my eyesight and cognitive processes for my son who is dyslexic. also good for inflamation.