Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2373056 on Aug 03, 2011

I'm going to reorder, only stronger, 1000 mg. Doesn't smell or taste bad, no burbs!

As Described!

Posted by Reviewer1088971 on Jun 19, 2011

Good quality capsules that don't leave a bad odor in mouth...thanks! I'm getting more!

Krill Oil is life changing

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Jun 08, 2011

I have been taking krill oil for about 6 months and it totally boosted my sick little body. It helped eradicate chronic fatigue and has totally eliminated the aching elbow I had from work - I'm a cleaner. I have introduced soooo many people to krill oil and all say they have heaps more energy now. I was originally buying another brand, still the Neptune krill oil, but as this was less expensive, I'm trying it. Now foods has never let me down - all good products. Add Now Foods Astragalus to this and you shouldn't get sick again.

Something is helping, perhaps this

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Jun 04, 2011

I take too many supplements to determine whether one particular one is doing something special. However, there seems to be a correlation between when I started taking Krill Oil and some general improvement.

Now Foods Neptune Krill Oil 500mg softgels

Posted by Reviewer1461223 on May 28, 2011

LOVE this product! I've tried various fish oil products over the years, and all of them have been very difficult to take: they give me terrible heartburn, reflux, and "fish oil burps". (Sorry if that's tmi.) So I was a little dubious about krill oil. Surprise! NO heartburn, NO reflux, and NO fish-oil-burps! WooHoo! And I know it's a good product that works because my hip-joint pain has diminished to almost nothing since I've been taking these krill oil softgels (30 days now). :-) I'm sold!

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1465935 on May 18, 2011

As with most NOW products, the value is excellent. However, always sceptical, I always compare the ingredients with a few of the other [ more expensive ] products offered, to check the ingredients.

Cat Friendly

Posted by Reviewer2676738 on May 06, 2011

We add this to our cat's food daily. It makes his coat shine and provides him with all the benefits of fish oil. He turns his nose up at other fish oils but the krill oil is acceptable.

Super supplement for kids behavior

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Apr 30, 2011

I started to give this to my son, who had pretty regular emotional outbursts, as well as difficulty staying rational to cooperate. He is a vegetarian, so I imagined probably Omega 3 deficient. The difference is HUGE. His behavior is now much more balanced, he seems alot happier and less stressed, and we are getting along alot better with him. He also seems much more able to focus in school. I can't afford to have the whole family on it, as it is expensive. But we will continue to give this to him. He has been taking it for about 8 months now, abd the past 8 months have just been GREAT!

Excellent recommend highly

Posted by Reviewer2845263 on Apr 27, 2011

Excellent recommend highly

Krill Oil & Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer1049906 on Apr 24, 2011

After using the Now Krill Oil capsules for a few days,my joint pain has diminished significantly.