Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer3293147 on May 10, 2010

I like the price point value of this product. I like that it has few calories as opposed to Normal Fish oils. Has not caused me side effects as opposed to normal fish oil. This helps with my eyesight and cognitive processes for my son who is dyslexic. also good for inflamation.

Neptune Krill Oit 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer1751198 on May 11, 2010

Am definitely feeling better (arthritis) (NOW Product

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2189322 on May 14, 2010

These have been very helpful with arthritis symptoms. My husband has severe problems with his knees and took them one day and the next morning he got out of bed with no pain. We are still amazed at the relief. We will see if they contribute to lower cholesterol also. Easy to swallow, very small.

This works

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 10, 2010

After reading on the Iherb site that fish oil can raise your cholesterol I promptly switched to this krill oil. I'm 63 and just had a physical, cholesterol was great. I also like getting all the antioxidents.

No fish tast to this one

Posted by Reviewer2143597 on Apr 05, 2011

I took me a while to find a source of Omega3 without the fishy tast. This one has no taste at all and the price is better than most to boot.

great price

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Mar 08, 2011

This product is expensive in Australia. Great price and delivery.

Cholesterol War.....say goodbye to Statins (the enemy)

Posted by Reviewer2525690 on May 15, 2012

Listen, this product works. I use it four times daily in conjunction with a couple of natural other cholesterol products and my cholesterol stats are simply beyond my physicians best predictions! And the price and delivery service.....excellant!

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 12, 2010

NKO is the latest and greatest in omega 3 fatty acids...if you read and believe what the "experts" are telling us. Now Foods is a decent brand.

Neptune Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3101677 on Jan 20, 2010

It seems to be far superior to just fish oil.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2072038 on Apr 10, 2010

My grandmother takes these and she feels really good. This product has HIGH QUALITY and GOOD PRICE. Also SHIPPING to Spain is VERY FAST and low cost.