Now Foods, Neptune Krill Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Simply The Best

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Nov 18, 2010

My wife and I have been using Now Foods, Krill Oil for about a year now. It has lowered my wife's cholesterol so its in a good place and it keeps mine in check as well, I'm 64 and my wife is 58. I changed over from fish oil when I found out that even the best of the fish oils can actually raise your bad cholesterol, not true for everyone but is not unusual.

Better Than Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3333424 From Australia on Nov 23, 2010

Why take 9 fish oil tabs when you can take 1 krill oil tab and achieve the same results. We will be using krill oil from now on. Accompanied with CoQ10 you are full of energy and feeling revitalized.

Definitely notice a positive difference

Posted by Reviewer2610241 From Washington on Jun 14, 2012

Helps my joints, my concentration, and especially my circulation...with only 2 pills a day. Also noticed a difference in less than a week.

good results

Posted by Reviewer2449644 From South Carolina on Mar 10, 2011

I have been using this Krill oil for 3 years and it has improved my ability to control the stiffness in my joints which allows me to do daily the things I want to do,(golf exersise,work,etc) JP MD

much better then regular fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2500123 From Texas on Mar 27, 2009

I've been taking the regular fish oil for some times, but this is soooo much better. It doesn't leave any after taste and you don't have to take it as much as you do with the regular fish oil supliments. They are also smaller and easier to swallow. I'll continue to use this over the other brands.