Very good product, recomment it

Posted by happy-day on Jan 08, 2014

Smells like krill when you open the bottle - guess it is a good sign. :) Otherwise has no taste or aftertaste. The pain in my back I used to experience every day due to sitting in office chair all day long disappeared and I have only just finished one bottle taking one softgel a day!!!! Very much recommend it. If you find my review useful, please lick YES to let me know.

Helps to clear brain fog

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

This helps to clear some of my brain fog and makes me more alert. I like the fact that it contains a more bioavailable form of choline (one that is combined together with DHA). However, I cannot take it too late or it will be difficult for me to sleep.

Now Krill

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Sep 11, 2013

NO Fishy taste whatsoever!Not taking that long but I think Im a bit calmer!

Get Omegas :)

Posted by 4853733767503733942 on Sep 04, 2013

Necessary product in nowadays.

Good quality krill oil.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

Krill oil is often much more agreeable to the stomach than ordinary cod liver oil. Sensitive people should try this instead of cod liver oil. It is good for cardiovascular health. This product is good. I have nothing more to add.

Neptune Krill Oil Softgells

Posted by Reviewer2612523 on Jun 26, 2013

Easy to swallow. The Krill Oil delivers essential fatty acids to my old body.

Krill Oil The New Omega-3

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 18, 2013

Krill oil is a very good source of Omega-3 essential fatty acids. It has all of the benefits of your typical fish oils without those annoying "fish burps" coming to haunt you later on. Our "favorite TV Dr. Oz" highly recommends krill oil over the regular fish oils. It is said to be much better and more effective in a much smaller dosage. If you found my review to be helpful please click on the yes button. Remember to check out the daily and weekly specials.

Good stuff!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Apr 17, 2013

Good omega-3 product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2531953 on Feb 25, 2013

This is different, because have Krill oil. Other, more cheapest , there is nota a equal quality

Great product

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Jan 31, 2013

Most vitamins I don't really know if they do anything at all since I don't seem to be feeling it. But this product I did notice a change very quickly. My brain seems to be a lot more switched on.