7.5% Neroli essential oil blend

Posted by Reviewer1205848 on Sep 16, 2009

Delightful fragrance one of my favourite essential oils, a comforting aroma, very gentle on the skin and senses. The label says diluted ready for aromatherapy use but ideally it should be further diluted, in fact a few drops of this blend in a carrier is quite sufficient for massage oils and skin treatment oils, creams and lotions. Also makes a wonderful perfume!

Skin tonic

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

While this does have a mild earthy fragrance, it is not really suitable for aromatherapy; an oil with so many cosmetic benefits should be used appropriately- for cosmetics rather than scent. I use kosmea's rose hip oil as a moisturiser and a few drops of this mixed in works wonders for many skin ailments! (balancing oily skin, rejuvenating aged skin) The grapeseed oil base is so light, used on its own it is absorbed immediately so don't fear using this on oily skin- it will actually mattify the oiliness! VERY recommended!

Good Quality !

Posted by Reviewer1907745 on May 07, 2012

The scent of Neroli is unbeatable and Iherb offers one of the best price! I will definately buy again!

Classy scent

Posted by Reviewer1002480 on Oct 20, 2007

I love neroli oil as it has classy scent (at least for me) not the cheap smell. I learnt that one of its properties is to rejuvenate mature skin. I try (for the first time) to use it with sweet almond oil as moisturizer for my face and neck, and ... ohhh I love it, smells nice and skin feels moist and supple.

Smells so good!

Posted by Reviewer1121725 on Mar 15, 2009

I put a few drops on a cloth and throw it into the dryer with my towels or sheets and the scent is divine. Fast shiping and great packaging.

Nice

Posted by ling76 on Jan 21, 2013

This has such a good smell, I just add a few drops to my faceoils, neroli smells nice and is good for the skin.

Love the smell

Posted by Sophia7 on Jul 07, 2014

This is one of my favorite essential oils! Perfect for anxiety or depression, you can also use it to rejuvenate your skin. Note that this is a 7.5% dilution, so you should further dilute it.

Lovely

Posted by 5449369087168436137 on May 28, 2014

What can I say I absolutely love neroli and orange blossom in general so this was a dream to use. nice concentrated smell

Now Neroli Oil Blend

Posted by Reviewer1069640 on Mar 21, 2009

LOVE this scent! Feminine and floral without being sickeningly sweet (or smelling like Grandma). Lasts a long time, too. I add it to lotion and always get compliments.

Heavenly

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on Mar 29, 2009

The scent is not overpowering like that of some essential oils and resembles very much the blossoms. Excellent for skin renewal when combined with almond and rose hips oils.