اكثر من رائع

Posted by i-Nature on Apr 20, 2016

منتج رائع جداً تم استخدامه لتحسين مستويات الكوليسترول الجيد اتش.دي.ال الجيد فيه انه لايسبب احمرار للجلد او ظهور الهبات الساخنة على الوجه والجسم

WOW!

Posted by 5720507474578383192 on Mar 15, 2016

I've tried low-flushing niacin before, but this is true to it's product claim. I worked my way up to an entire tablet at once, but even on my first few doses, I didn't have the flushing-red that is typical with niacin. It's important to keep the integrity of niacin, and not remove the flushing-causing elements, as that is part of the benefit.

Thanks iherb for your great site service and unbeatable prices. Apparently, Niacin gives me hot flashes and itching

Posted by 5061761049409761898 on Jun 21, 2015

I'm an overseas customer, amazed at iherb's great level of service.So much information, so many great choices. And this awesome customer reviews. Shipping was fast and inexpensive. Got my order in a very timely manner. As for this product, I'm sure it is of good quality. but it does give me a rash itchiness and hot flashes or 1 long very warm flushing feeling. Will try to cut the dosage to half a tablet. I've already made my 2nd purchase from iherb and the 3rd is on its way.

Helps with over methylation

Posted by 4765620060371386981 on Jan 26, 2015

Use this as needed when following methylation protocol, have a tendency to over-methylate and this helps very quickly. I break off only about 1/4 tablet and that does the trick.

C.Moore

Posted by Reviewer2227846 on Oct 14, 2014

Good product however, I do flush with it!

perfect!

Posted by 5740630755991882090 on May 29, 2014

perfect as usual

Niacin (Vit B3) tablets...

Posted by 5316279707932030200 on Apr 02, 2014

Excellent product. Well priced and good quality. I have been using B3/niacin as part of a large dose single vitamin treatment for a while now, with very positive results. Most companies only sell lower dose and smaller quantities, so it is useful to be able to stock up on this... Thanks iHerb, I will be returning for future orders... postage reasonable, especially as I am in Britain... very worth while...

Like this so much.

Posted by Romero on Jan 29, 2014

planing take this for long time! like it, give me a calming energy, helps with anxiety and restfull sleep.

Good Product

Posted by 5682048336777283147 on Jan 28, 2014

Delivered quickly product was as expected

Just what the doctor ordered.

Posted by 5276656047695589795 on Jul 23, 2013

I am very please and my doctor is very pleased that I got this at iherb and the shipping was fast.