Now Foods Niacinamide, 500 mg., 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1404523 on May 16, 2008

I take niacinamide at night to help me relax and sleep. I also take it in the day to control my fearfulness when talking over the phone. It allows my voice to come out in a normal fashion, controlling my selective mutism. It works as well as Librium.

Now Foods is the best!!

Posted by Reviewer3335069 on Sep 20, 2008

I love everything by NOW brand that I've used! I use this for social anxiety and it works!

Stress Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2052996 on Jan 31, 2012

I find this extremely relaxing without making you drowsy during the day. Take the edge right off my stress at two capsules with each meal. Helps insure a good night’s sleep, too. I would give this six stars if I could.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2491669 on Oct 24, 2009

I have used this product for years. I take it to help with depression.

Niacinamide 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2616084 on Nov 08, 2010

So far so very good. I know we have to be on them for a little while before we feel the full effects but there have been no side effects and my husband who has parkinson's and dementia seems to be a lot more cheerful. We think your products are excellent and so much cheaper than here in Australia

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1086025 on May 08, 2008

I like the fact that the capsule can be opened and taken a fraction needed, since the amount I use for the skin lightening only requires small quantity. The result is good. My skin has lightened up with 5% of Niaciamide once a day for only a week application. I also take it oral, and seems giving me more energy overall.

Healthy Brain fuction

Posted by Reviewer1708565 on Feb 28, 2010

Niacinamide is a product that crosses the blood brain barrier. Using this product has helped me be in better moods and clarity of thinking. I trust this brand for such a delicate process. Nancy Doyle

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3215911 on Aug 18, 2010

My dermatologist recommended these for acne (2--500mg qam). I've tried every prescription med available over the years and nothing has worked anywhere near as well as niacinamide.

juan

Posted by Reviewer2757826 on Dec 29, 2010

very very very good product,recomended for anxiety,niacinamide is the best!!!

Helpful for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2063891 on Jan 17, 2010

Niacinamide, taken at 500 or 1000 mg (1-2caps) seems to help with anxiety. I would buy this product again.