a very good experience buying from iherb

Posted by Reviewer1927799 on Jan 15, 2008

the quality is wonderful and cheaper than other major health stores, the delivery was impeccable and all was very well packed. I will definately buy again!

good

Posted by Reviewer1836568 on Jan 23, 2010

actually fees like its doing some good. Can't quite put my finger on it, it doesn't taste good, but feels like it's doing my body good.

From UK

Posted by Reviewer3170844 on Nov 19, 2011

For me 10/10. Good product ,good price

Noni juice

Posted by Reviewer1062827 on Mar 12, 2008

Great, as usual

Antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer2010156 on Oct 30, 2008

A friend at church told me her friend with leukemia who had started taking Noni Juice when she was in the Hospital and her cancer has improved. So I have nothing to lose, besides I can use all the Antioxidants I can consume. I'm use this daily!

product maybe ok

Posted by Reviewer1814822 on Jan 05, 2014

But the lock on it is terrible, nearly can't open it and i really do hate this. It's not customer friendly!

great

Posted by 5417253881209141152 on Nov 09, 2014

I used it as a facial mask I feel a little bit stink while i am doing it. but dermatitis got better ^_^

Benefit of Taking Noni

Posted by FreyaFran on Jun 13, 2016

More then a decade ago, I had a down time and was suffering from severe insomnia and didn't sleep well for 3 months. Felt like heart attack anytime and torturing. An acquaintance asked me to try Noni juice after he did some research on the benefits that legend has it some 2000+ years. After my first intake, I slept deep like a baby after months and it is immediate effect. Recently due to stress, I wasn't able to sleep well, half asleep, sometimes few days not able to sleep. My healthy like deterioration, I remembered Noni Juice, immediately I bought 3 bottles from Herb. I took 5 big tablespoons (3 big chinese soup spoon) full of Noni Juice and I tell you, not only I slept deep it also helps me in my health. Take honey lemon for cleaning in empty stomach first thing in the morning, drinks lotsa clean water during the day. Take Noni Juice before sleep.

2nd purchase

Posted by 4891165787127527740 on Aug 20, 2016

This is great product. I took this for maintaining my body from bad radical. Well, if you Google about Noni fruit, you will be amazed for the many benefits. Try it now!

Noni Juice

Posted by 5607170308316332203 on Sep 29, 2016

I've been taking this product first thing in the morning. I'm very happy Noni juice it's a very good cleanser. And works very well and gently. 👍

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »