Ok

Posted by Reviewer1190986 on Nov 22, 2010

Have not got use to the taste yet

good on pasta

Posted by Reviewer1432268 on Dec 04, 2010

extra b12 for the vega people in the crowd. good with pasta instead of cheese.

Nutritional yeast.

Posted by Reviewer1739960 on Jun 06, 2011

A great product, but I don't understand the need for such a large container. It seemed like it was about a third full upon arrival.

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

Posted by MichelX on Jul 05, 2011

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

Yum!

Posted by odalol on Apr 02, 2013

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

tastier than I expected

Posted by Reviewer1273331 on Sep 26, 2011

It is actually very yummy with salad, pasta, and home made alternative vegetarian cheese!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1950718 on Oct 07, 2011

An acquired taste to many, but I love it. Really brings a fried rice dish to life.

not taken long enough yet but

Posted by Reviewer2441306 on Oct 12, 2011

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

Good

Posted by 5723274923869506412 on Sep 28, 2016

I first tried to add the flakes to salad, it was ok, but I would do without. But then I added them to steamed veggies and the taste was super good. Especially with cauliflower - devine !!!

Tastes good.

Posted by 4728028053772793441 on Oct 16, 2016

The taste is quite nice, very savoury. Flakes are larger than I would like but I just crumble it up a bit. Good value for money.