Now Foods, Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10 oz (284 g)

Reviews 4-star

Yum!

Posted by odalol From Norway on Apr 02, 2013

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

tastier than I expected

Posted by Reviewer1273331 From Japan on Sep 26, 2011

It is actually very yummy with salad, pasta, and home made alternative vegetarian cheese!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1950718 From Korea, Republic of on Oct 07, 2011

An acquired taste to many, but I love it. Really brings a fried rice dish to life.

not taken long enough yet but

Posted by Reviewer2441306 From Oregon on Oct 12, 2011

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

Not as good as some other brands, but still tasty

Posted by Umbridge From Australia on May 16, 2011

I prefer Red Star and KAL brands to this as they seem to have a stronger flavour. This is still good though, and a great option for those who think nutritional yeast can sometimes be overpowering. I personally love the taste and would prefer a stronger flavour!