Best I've tried.

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

I haven't tried KAL's yeast, but it is no longer available here so never mind. But I tried Bob's Red Mill. I prefer Now Food by far, both for taste and for vitamin content.

Amazing!

Posted by juliaheis on Apr 27, 2010

These yeast flakes taste wonderful! It makes me want to add them to everything! I appreciate that they are gluten-free, as I have a gluten intolerance. I make a raw pop-corn alternative with chunks of cauliflower, Himalayan salt, and nutritional yeast (all to taste). It's very tasty!

Excellent Popcorn "Salt" without the concern about BP.

Posted by Reviewer1430302 on Jan 14, 2010

I've been using this type of yeast for the past 10-12 years. Ever since a friend gave me the tip. I stopped using salt on the popcorn and have never looked back. I'm sure it would be a good topping for other stuff, but I am aok with using on my favorite treat.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1513084 on Jan 14, 2010

This can be used on almost anything from salads, popcorn, to steamed veggies or bananas. Good with kelp on popcorn. These are flakes not powder, the flavor is excellent and the price reasonable. Worth trying,

Great vitamin B supplement

Posted by Reviewer2483408 on Feb 22, 2011

I take two tablespoons a day, use it for all types of stuff on top of using it as a supplement. Use it as cheese replacement, or topping on eggs in the morning, etc. Yum, I love the taste!

Yummy and good for you too

Posted by Reviewer3044757 on Apr 06, 2011

I'm on my second container. I put this on raw cauliflower with sea salt for a healthy snack. Also on steamed veggies. Cant beat the b-vitamins in this nutritional yeast. Thanks iherb. Received my order in 2 days!!!!

Brain Food !

Posted by Reviewer2877569 on Apr 22, 2009

I have been using the NOW Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes for years. It is great tasting on toast or soups while providing an energy boost especially in the B Vitamins. Great product !

I love this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1585592 on Oct 03, 2009

I've been using it on fresh tomatoes and cucumbers as well as on sprouted nuts and seeds. It's good in green/veggie smoothies too.

Wonderful...

Posted by Reviewer2169827 on Feb 05, 2008

Not gritty an blends well with smoothies.. my daughter is truly enjoying this product.

Great booster...

Posted by Reviewer3057637 on Apr 11, 2008

for my morning smoothie!!!