Best I've tried.

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

I haven't tried KAL's yeast, but it is no longer available here so never mind. But I tried Bob's Red Mill. I prefer Now Food by far, both for taste and for vitamin content.

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Posted by Howard on Oct 14, 2013

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

Great product :)

Posted by Reviewer3241630 on Mar 01, 2012

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Taste pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jul 02, 2008

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer2609963 on Jun 10, 2012

I used these yeast flakes while alleviating Candida, and have continued to use them daily because I enjoy them so much.

Beautiful taste

Posted by jcdasilva on Oct 06, 2012

I use these for creating vegan "cheese"sauces,tats is very good and creamy compared to others I have tried.Great sprinkled over food too. Very generous sized bottle!

A vegans best friend

Posted by Reviewer1970608 on Oct 19, 2012

I add nutritional yeast on/in every food dish I make. I love that it's fortified with b12! You get your moneys worth with this box. It's cheap and lasts forever..

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Nov 03, 2013

extremely yummy on popcorn

Can´t live without it

Posted by 4887837241482593475 on Nov 07, 2013

I use it on popcorn and I love it...can´t eat popcorn without it..

I like it

Posted by 4711244410144400246 on Nov 27, 2012

I liked the nutritional yeast flakes, they're a nice addition to savory dishes