Fresh, good taste, nutritious

Posted by jasonjs on Aug 20, 2009

Very fresh, tastes great. Goes great with my protein shake. Excellent source of Vit-B complex, much better source than synthetic pills. Foods are always more absorbable than synthetic

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

Posted by Reviewer2406442 on Dec 26, 2008

I use this for home-made cat food. It blends easily and is more palatable.

Taste pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2967975 on Jul 02, 2008

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

Posted by Howard on Oct 14, 2013

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

Great product :)

Posted by Reviewer3241630 on Mar 01, 2012

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

These are awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2156075 on Mar 04, 2012

I've bought these many times, they are great.

Love it!

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 23, 2011

I used a similar yeast (Red Star Brand) many years ago and this one tastes just the same. I love it sprinkled on popcorn!

Great!

Posted by KrisHolth on Jan 15, 2012

I use this in my green morning drink. Great that it has vitamin B12, most brands dont.

Taste well.

Posted by Reviewer2726985 on Jul 25, 2011

Don't think it taste like cheese, but good taste. I think it's doing much for my body, my skin glows:)

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2044069 on Oct 17, 2011

Great taste. We sprinkle on brown rice, steamed veggies and popcorn!