Good deal

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on Jul 24, 2008

Good price, good product!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Apr 28, 2009

Love these Nutritional Yeast Flakes. So do my dogs. I'm so happy to have found them here at IHerb.

Yummy!

Posted by imadoxaholic on Jun 03, 2009

Love the taste of it! I use it instead of parmesean cheese in soups, on pasta, etc.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1461613 on Jun 04, 2009

good and not to cause candida problems

Finally an easy way to get a good dose of B vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3279973 on Oct 21, 2009

I take these flakes in plain water, and actually love the taste of it...which has made it super easy for me to get my B vitamins now. I stopped taking B vitamin pills due to nauseaous reactions years ago, but I knew I needed to supplement them somehow. Someone told me about these nutritional yeast flakes and I wasn't sure how I would react, but I love this stuff! I take several heaping tablespoons once or twice a day in water and have no problems whatsoever...tastes like a broth to me. I'm hooked!

Excellent supplement

Posted by Reviewer2747135 on Nov 12, 2009

very tasty!

Unique Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Jun 23, 2009

Chock full of vital nutrients, I've used these flakes as a savory addition to almost everything I've cooked or prepared - soups, salad dressings, etc. Might be my quirky taste buds, but I sprinkle on pasta in the absence of Parmesan for a similar sharp cheese experience.

Nutritional Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1777981 on Jul 02, 2009

Taste blends in with whatever one is mixing this product with. No problem with after taste.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3294366 on May 21, 2010

So far I have used it on salads, potatoes, and chilli. It has a wonderful unique flavor. I am so hooked on it that I try to find a way to eat some every day. :) I haven't used it on popcorn yet, but I am sure that it would be great. As always, iHerb shipped it super fast.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2640167 on Jun 30, 2010

Excellent price and quality. iHerb rocks.