These are awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2156075 on Mar 04, 2012

I've bought these many times, they are great.

I wont' go without this again!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012

Won't ever go without this again!! Awesome! Gives me energy, and DOES NOT FEED CANDIDA. I eat minimal animal products, ( organic eggs and organic Greek yogurt only ), so it's a great way for me to get B12 ( this provides 100%) and is highly effective for my weight loss goals. It also has 9 grams of protein in 2 tbsp. with NO fat. It is so good, it tastes like cheese!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3087344 on Mar 19, 2012

Will keep the reorders coming.

Useful with Tofu

Posted by Reviewer3171393 on Mar 22, 2012

This stuff is great on tofu and also a good seasoning on vegetables. It's good stuff if you ask me!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1446460 on Apr 01, 2012

A tasty mild nutty flavor. Low calories with all the B vitamins and protein. Sprinkle on vegetables, in cereal, soup,...

Really delicious

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on Apr 26, 2012

I love this stuff! Very healthy and it has a "thick" "cheesey" taste. Love it instead of parmesan in my pasta. Adds a really nice hearty flavour

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3173319 on May 09, 2012

We love nutritional yeast now! As with all "new" food products, our family purchases either from Bob's Red Mill or NOW foods. We trust both companies. Nutritional yeast flakes are a super healthy way to add flavor to virtually anything.

Yummy sprinkled on Popcorn

Posted by Reviewer1161371 on Jan 03, 2012

I agree with the other reviewers; Nutritional Yeast Flakes sprinkled over hot popcorn make a yummy snack. Very similar in taste to processed cheese puffs. It was also curious to me that it cme in such a large container which was only half full.

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Jan 07, 2012

i have milk allergy, so i miss cheese flavors. and yeast flakes gives me kind of a satisfaction when i make pizza and different kinds of food.

Yeast flakes