Cholesterol Buster

Posted by Reviewer1992564 on Dec 18, 2007

Instead of prescribing statens, my doctor recommended Octacosanol to assist with the reduction of my cholesterol. While it is not the while source of my cholesterol reduction, it has contibuted a great deal, which has been confirmed by my blood tests.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2273211 on Mar 03, 2008

If you have knee problems take Octacosanol. Believe me it works. I was going to have a knee operation but now I don't need it. iHerb.com has very fast service and shipping. Yes I will be back. Charlotte Apple

Now Foods, Octacosanol, 5000 mcg, 100 Capsules (NOW-01820)

Posted by Reviewer3250450 on Aug 06, 2008

Excellent quality. Have used for several years with handicapped child and has really helped us increase muscle mass.

To prevent loss of muscles

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 19, 2008

I take it once daily....you can take more, it's safe. I take it to prevent muscle loss during sickness.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1382879 on Jan 31, 2008

A great product that can't be purchased anywhere in Northern Ohio. I've checked every Cuyahoga and Lorain County Store. Got it here for less than anywhere else.

It's early days...

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on May 14, 2010

But so far so good, I can at least tolerate this supplement. I'm trying it because I have Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, a disease with many similarities to MS. Have been reading Dr Atkin's comments on how Ca-AEP is the number one treatment for MS, and Octacosanol is number two.

This product is a lifesaver for CFS patients

Posted by Reviewer1943468 on Oct 29, 2012

In 1997, I came down with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). I was out of work for most of 1997 and 1998 with the illness. During that time, I did find products that helped me cope with some of the mental (brain fog) issues associated with the illness but my energy levels were still lacking. In the fall of 2004, I started taking octacosanol which was part of a blend in another product. It was very expensive. After several years, I started buying Now Foods, Octacosanol, 5000 mcg, 100 Capsules and I have been using them daily ever since as part of my regiment to combat CFS. While I will never be 100% cured of this illness, the octacosanol has increased my energt levels and has allowed me to resume my life. If you have energy issues, I highly recommend this product.

More energy

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Jul 15, 2009

I feel better.

Trying this product for the first time

Posted by Reviewer3135691 on Jan 14, 2010

Trying this product for the first time so will see if it helps.

Octacosanol 5000mcg (Now Foods)

Posted by Reviewer3254033 on Mar 16, 2008

i am very pleased whit the quality of this product.Untill next time.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »