Good products

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on May 06, 2009

I have spent more than 7 hours on the computer everyday, my eyesight improve so much after I have taken eye support, I will buy this products again.

Now Foods, Ocu Support

Posted by Reviewer2641597 on Jul 16, 2010

a product that is essential for eye health

Now Foods, Ocu Support, Clinical Strength, 90 Capsules

Posted by 5721314836211044623 on Oct 22, 2012

Good vitamin/mineral blend. Like how it's really rich in various elements, essential for eye-health, but 3 caps per day is an overkill for me. Got terrible head-aches, now taking 1 cap daily + extra taurine (1000 mg, 1 daily) + extra lutein (40 mg, 1 daily as well). Ordered twice so far, quite happy with it.

Great

Posted by 5714725829365149010 on Sep 03, 2013

The situation impruved but not too much

after a month of usage

Posted by 4641791517664429696 on Jan 14, 2015

I will say, my eye do not dry that easily after using it for a month.

A definite plus

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on May 05, 2016

The jury is still out. I have been taking this for 3 weeks after going to my eye doctor after seeing flashes of light in one eye. Three weeks ago my eye doctor diagnosed me with having Posterior Vitreous Detachment around the retina. The concern is the pulling on the retina and possible retina tear, or detachment of the retina. So in the last three weeks been taking Ocu Support. Today had a follow-up appointment. Some of the vitreous is still detached or pulled away from the retina but no holes or tears in the retina which is very good news. I believe this supplement was well worth taking and had so far a beneficial effect, though I have no conclusive evidence. It's not the only thing I have done or changed, but taking Ocu support is the foundation and core of my regimen. Will buy again.

Great product

Posted by 5184859562420550198 on Jun 02, 2016

Great product but we have to consume 3 capsules per day. I'm looking for new brand with less quantity taking each day.

Clinical strength Eye Support by Now

Posted by Reviewer2143680 on Jul 28, 2010

Seems to be working even though I have only used it for three weeks. The only negative is the very bad taste and smell of the capsules.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1505593 on Oct 21, 2007

I think this is a good product...but I have not seen any changes yet...but maybe I have to be on it longer...have only taken it for 2 months..probably need to be on it longer..love the ingredients in it...

Eye Support