Clinical strength Eye Support by Now

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Feb 15, 2008

This product is EXCELLENT. I have used it for several years, and my eyesight has improved so much that I have changed back to MUCH lessor strength reading glasses! (Changed back from 3.25 correction to a 1.5 over a two year period!)

Very helpful!

Posted by Reviewer3302406 on Jan 16, 2008

I have very weak eyes and after taking this product, I do not see "floaters" anymore.

Great formula

Posted by Reviewer1777670 on Mar 01, 2011

I has tired eyes after computer. And in late evening was a little bit difficult to focus, for example from notebook screen to TV when you looking TV and doing something on note. Its great help my vision. it's a bit strong to take 3 caps. So I take 2 in day, one in the morning and another after lunch. Will buy again.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3190386 on Mar 18, 2010

Before taking this product, I had blurred vision most of the time and red eyes all the time. I was using drops for dry eyes but with limited success. After taking Ocu Support, my vision has cleared and the redness is almost gone. I have been using this product for about two months. Thanks for another great product, Now Foods!

Working product!

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Mar 27, 2008

Seems to target areas intended and for me is a drastic improvement. Last time my eyes were checked I had almost 20 20 vision in both eyes which is better than it has been in my whole life! I can read without my glasses if I have to and even a small telivision screen with letters is no problem to read. Proper nutrition is always a priority!

guarding against macular degeneration

Posted by burdypie on Oct 11, 2009

taking these since i discovered Macular degeneration is strongly hereditary, the lutein is to guard against this, and the other goodies in it are for eye health: now and in future...these have helped a weird eye syndrome I've had,only halfway through the bottle. I'm pretty impressed.

Great product, great place to order from

Posted by Reviewer3108957 on Jun 01, 2009

Ive been using this product for a month and so far i really like it. I will need to take the product longer to really realize the benefits and give an accurate review but one thing i have noticed is that the floaters that i had have decreased some. It also didnt make me sick feeling like some of the products ive used in the past did. iHerb has also been great to deal with and seems to have fast shipping and great customer service. Will definitely order this product again and definitely from iherb.

Good formula at the right price

Posted by Reviewer3011804 on May 13, 2008

Keeps my eyes less dry

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1622281 on Mar 16, 2009

I really do feel that this helps. I've noticed some improvement since I started taking this.

The BEST anti-oxident mix

Posted by Reviewer2973820 on Mar 28, 2009

We have been using this for years and really feel the difference if we happen run out. Thanks to iHerbs FAST shipping, that does not happen anymore!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »