Comprehensive

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Sep 02, 2015

Many of the products I buy from iherb are produced by NOW. I was introduced to the brand by an alternative specialist in herbs and oriental medicine. So whenever I need a product I always look to see if NOW produces it. I compared all of the eye formulas and found NOW to be so comprehensive, not just including lycopene and bilberry and ginkgo, but a whole spectrum of nutrients that affect the whole body and the eye in particular. The individual nutrients that nourish the eye are not as effective if the whole body is not nourished also.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer2006753 on Oct 28, 2013

it was very fast!

Ocu support

Posted by 5439473255380258785 on Sep 11, 2013

Good formula for preserving the sight.

It Helped Me with Iritis

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I have an auto-immune marker and from time to time I get iritis. It is inflammation of the iris of the eye and it is critical to treat quickly or vision damage results. It requires use of eyedrop steroids, but Ocu Support, MSM eyedrops and serrapeptase help fend off the bout.

8th order

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on May 23, 2012

this is my 8th order of captioned product, good product.

!

Posted by Reviewer1505647 on Apr 27, 2012

Good description.

Good for the eyes!

Posted by lillanne on Apr 19, 2012

My husband takes these for the glaucoma. The doctor told him to do so. And his mother take it as well. As always it is difficult to know what helps, but for 3 years now, the sight has been the same and even a bit better in one eye.

Seems a nice multi-vitamin. Helps my skin and gums. I like it for that alone.

Posted by Reviewer1275276 on Mar 27, 2012

I am on my third bottle of this formula, I started taking it after a serious eye condition affected one eye: a couple months later the same condition effected the second eye, the second eye healed much faster. (I only take 2 per day, not three) I like to think this might have helped, but really, who knows. I do know that it makes a big difference in my skin and gums though, and I like it for that alone.

Recommended from the doctor!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Feb 09, 2012

For both my husbond and mother in law, with eye deseases. They have not been worse.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1708574 on Feb 05, 2012

my son takes these for his fake near sighted problem. it seems to be improving, and less watery eyes when he stares at something for less than 3 min. he's 5.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »