Great Eye Aid

Posted by Reviewer2309150 on Jul 26, 2011

I had a stroke and have glaucoma, since I started taking this on a daily basis, my eyes have been doing much better and I have been able to avoid having any further laser surgeries since I have started taking this product daily.

Great as usual.

Posted by Reviewer1806719 on Sep 27, 2011

I know this product for a long time and it's great.

Seems a nice multi-vitamin. Helps my skin and gums. I like it for that alone.

Posted by Reviewer1275276 on Mar 27, 2012

I am on my third bottle of this formula, I started taking it after a serious eye condition affected one eye: a couple months later the same condition effected the second eye, the second eye healed much faster. (I only take 2 per day, not three) I like to think this might have helped, but really, who knows. I do know that it makes a big difference in my skin and gums though, and I like it for that alone.

Comprehensive

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Sep 02, 2015

Many of the products I buy from iherb are produced by NOW. I was introduced to the brand by an alternative specialist in herbs and oriental medicine. So whenever I need a product I always look to see if NOW produces it. I compared all of the eye formulas and found NOW to be so comprehensive, not just including lycopene and bilberry and ginkgo, but a whole spectrum of nutrients that affect the whole body and the eye in particular. The individual nutrients that nourish the eye are not as effective if the whole body is not nourished also.

Now Foods, Ocu Support, Clinical Strength, 90 Capsules

Posted by 5721314836211044623 on Oct 22, 2012

Good vitamin/mineral blend. Like how it's really rich in various elements, essential for eye-health, but 3 caps per day is an overkill for me. Got terrible head-aches, now taking 1 cap daily + extra taurine (1000 mg, 1 daily) + extra lutein (40 mg, 1 daily as well). Ordered twice so far, quite happy with it.

Good products

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on May 06, 2009

I have spent more than 7 hours on the computer everyday, my eyesight improve so much after I have taken eye support, I will buy this products again.

Now Foods, Ocu Support

Posted by Reviewer2641597 on Jul 16, 2010

a product that is essential for eye health

helps with eyesight

Posted by Reviewer3133547 on Jan 06, 2009

helps with eyesight

Quick results. Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2776253 on Mar 04, 2009

Quick results. Excellent product!

Ocu Support

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Apr 17, 2011

my eye doctor suggested I take this very product.