Comprehensive

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Sep 02, 2015

Many of the products I buy from iherb are produced by NOW. I was introduced to the brand by an alternative specialist in herbs and oriental medicine. So whenever I need a product I always look to see if NOW produces it. I compared all of the eye formulas and found NOW to be so comprehensive, not just including lycopene and bilberry and ginkgo, but a whole spectrum of nutrients that affect the whole body and the eye in particular. The individual nutrients that nourish the eye are not as effective if the whole body is not nourished also.

Great as usual.

Posted by Reviewer1806719 on Sep 27, 2011

I know this product for a long time and it's great.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1622281 on Mar 16, 2009

I really do feel that this helps. I've noticed some improvement since I started taking this.

Seems a nice multi-vitamin. Helps my skin and gums. I like it for that alone.

Posted by Reviewer1275276 on Mar 27, 2012

I am on my third bottle of this formula, I started taking it after a serious eye condition affected one eye: a couple months later the same condition effected the second eye, the second eye healed much faster. (I only take 2 per day, not three) I like to think this might have helped, but really, who knows. I do know that it makes a big difference in my skin and gums though, and I like it for that alone.

Good products

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on May 06, 2009

I have spent more than 7 hours on the computer everyday, my eyesight improve so much after I have taken eye support, I will buy this products again.

Now Foods, Ocu Support, Clinical Strength, 90 Capsules

Posted by 5721314836211044623 on Oct 22, 2012

Good vitamin/mineral blend. Like how it's really rich in various elements, essential for eye-health, but 3 caps per day is an overkill for me. Got terrible head-aches, now taking 1 cap daily + extra taurine (1000 mg, 1 daily) + extra lutein (40 mg, 1 daily as well). Ordered twice so far, quite happy with it.

Now Foods, Ocu Support

Posted by Reviewer2641597 on Jul 16, 2010

a product that is essential for eye health

Very Good mixture

Posted by Reviewer2609632 on Jan 13, 2012

This product along with Jarrow Eye Pressure supplement has saved my husband from having to have any further laser eye surgerys. He is a diabetic and has glaucoma; Doctor said what ever we were doing keep it up! Thanks for such a good product!

after use

Posted by Reviewer2625941 on Nov 03, 2007

brightens up eyesight

Quick results. Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2776253 on Mar 04, 2009

Quick results. Excellent product!