Helped some

Posted by LauraAhearn on Jul 17, 2012

Ocu Support helped some with my eye strain and blurriness. I take these mainly when I've been using the computer alot.

Great

Posted by 5714725829365149010 on Sep 03, 2013

The situation impruved but not too much

A definite plus

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on May 05, 2016

The jury is still out. I have been taking this for 3 weeks after going to my eye doctor after seeing flashes of light in one eye. Three weeks ago my eye doctor diagnosed me with having Posterior Vitreous Detachment around the retina. The concern is the pulling on the retina and possible retina tear, or detachment of the retina. So in the last three weeks been taking Ocu Support. Today had a follow-up appointment. Some of the vitreous is still detached or pulled away from the retina but no holes or tears in the retina which is very good news. I believe this supplement was well worth taking and had so far a beneficial effect, though I have no conclusive evidence. It's not the only thing I have done or changed, but taking Ocu support is the foundation and core of my regimen. Will buy again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1505593 on Oct 21, 2007

I think this is a good product...but I have not seen any changes yet...but maybe I have to be on it longer...have only taken it for 2 months..probably need to be on it longer..love the ingredients in it...

Good specific eye antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1068711 on Jul 29, 2008

A good combination of eye-specific antioxidants.

Eye Support

Posted by Reviewer2263285 on May 20, 2008

good product

Clinical strength Eye Support by Now

Posted by Reviewer2143680 on Jul 28, 2010

Seems to be working even though I have only used it for three weeks. The only negative is the very bad taste and smell of the capsules.

Posted by Reviewer3008100 on May 23, 2008

i took this for about a week. i did lasik on my eyes last year. so i bought this because sometimes i feel a strain on my eyes. so far, i cant feel the difference yet. cos i guess i already have perfect eye sight. haha. but no harm taking supplements. :)

Too soon to tell

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Feb 03, 2015

Haven't used this product long enough. Will update later.

To new to tell

Posted by Reviewer2021400 on Nov 22, 2011

I haven't been taking this product very long. I can't give it a fair assessment yet. I expect as always that the quality is good. I really like the Now Foods products.