Amazing but True

Posted by Reviewer1786456 on Jan 08, 2012

It's not easy balancing curiosity with a skeptical mind, but I had to try this on my mum who is sensitive to the weather and frequently gets colds, coughs, etc. After having 2 drops with a glass of water, she told me the next day, she had ice cream the night before and didn't see any trace of the sniffles which was previously unheard of. I'm a believer! Careful though, very very little is needed to have an effect. I read that it's better to place the drops under your tongue since the oil might stick to the glass. Sounds like a good idea, do that next time.

Oil of Oregano Blend

Posted by Reviewer2167686 on Aug 06, 2009

I love this product. It has been excellent in stopping flu like symptoms, stops sore throats, also stops reflux.

Good product

Posted by MariaShaul on Jan 31, 2013

Use it to repair my nails antibiotics of the nature

Treating a dog with mouth ulcer

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012

I bought this to help my Golden Retriever Kyti, who has developed an ulcer near his front tooth at the back, in the roof of his mouth. It is early days yet, but I have seen an improvement in the swelling near the gum area. Will continue to use, as it is a good antibiotic.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2284924 on Apr 30, 2012

Hold on to your seat when you put a drop for this into your mouth. Not for the faint hearted. It does help with sinus's and sore ears.

Temporary relief from symptoms

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

This had a noticeable effect on a bad flu but was no cure (of course the best cure is not to get it in the first place!)

Good for acne skin

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Jan 10, 2016

i used it for soap making. After 2 days, my pimple disappear.

Dental

Posted by Reviewer3116972 on Jun 18, 2012

Great for dental problems, blend in Water Pik rinse

Good

Posted by Reviewer2956266 on Jan 08, 2009

I feel that the puritan's pride oil of oregano is more concentrated. Oil of oregano is a great product, but this one is not as strong as I'd like it to be, though it is still suitable for most purposes. 3 1/2 stars rounded up

Very potent