Good for oral health

Posted by PatriciaM on Dec 26, 2012

I add a few drops of this to a small spoonful of coconut oil, and use it at night or in the morning for oil pulling. Gum health has noticeably improved as a result.

This is the strength I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Oct 13, 2011

I have a problem with allergies and also with sore throats when I get really stressed. A friend told me about oil of oregano and gave me a taste. Yes, it will feel like your head is going to spin around, but the benefits are unbelievable. As other posters have said- I think it burns the throat infection right out. I use 3 drops to tackle the sore throat- just once! Have not had to use antibiotics since I started using this. Don't worry, the "taste" gets easier to handle (but will never be pleasant) after a few uses. Tip: put the drops into your throat- try to bypass the tongue :)

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Oct 25, 2007

I did not know if I would like a blend with olive oil, since everything else I have tried was Pure Oregano, but this is so much stronger and better than the others I have tried, Works great!

High Quality, Effective Oregano Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Aug 18, 2012

My daughter has used this with much success for candida. Once daily, she puts a few drops into a gelatin capsule so she can't taste it. No stomach irritation at all, and it works quickly!

Amazing but True

Posted by Reviewer1786456 on Jan 08, 2012

It's not easy balancing curiosity with a skeptical mind, but I had to try this on my mum who is sensitive to the weather and frequently gets colds, coughs, etc. After having 2 drops with a glass of water, she told me the next day, she had ice cream the night before and didn't see any trace of the sniffles which was previously unheard of. I'm a believer! Careful though, very very little is needed to have an effect. I read that it's better to place the drops under your tongue since the oil might stick to the glass. Sounds like a good idea, do that next time.

Good Oregano

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Jan 24, 2013

This product is just as good as the (much) more expensive versions. Note: I bought the blend to get the dropper bottle. If you have a few extra dropper bottles on hand it would be a little cheaper to get the pure oil and dilute it yourself.

Ear infection cure

Posted by Reviewer3279402 on Feb 03, 2011

Been using Oil of Oregano for years. it really is amazing stuff. Tried lots of brands and Now is by far the cheapest and interestingly enough, by FAR the strongest.. It's the only time I have ever experienced the best product being the cheapest.. Turns the old saying 'You get what you pay for' on its head.. I use it to cure ear infections.. Soak the end of a Q-tip and roll it around as deep as you can in your ear.. Your ear will feel better pretty quick but you need to keep it up 4-5 times a day for at least a week.. Burned pretty good the first couple of times, but not at all anymore and I've used it in this way at least 3 or 4 different times over the years.. You build up a tolerance for the burn..

Works well and quickly

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

It tastes terrible, but it works. Gets rid of my cold and throat infections very quickly.

A keeper!

Posted by Reviewer1450327 on Apr 11, 2013

If I ever feel like a cold or flu is on its way, I take two drops of this morning and night for a couple of days, and it always stops the sickness. It's like magic! I place the drops under the tongue and swallow a big glass of water. If I have a sore troath, I only have a sip of water, to get it work properly down the troath. And I swear it gives me a better breath! I have also tried it with some shea butter on the psoriasis on my scalp. I am applying it in the evening and washing my hair in the morning. It works, but I just hate the smell, so I don't do this often. Will definitely buy this again when I run out - a bottle lasts forever, though :-)

Oil of Oregano turned food poisoning around

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jan 09, 2012

I ate in a diner and got food poisoning from the gyro. Very sick for a few days. Started drinking 8 drops this oil of oregano in a half dixie cup of water 4 times a day. Really, after the first dose things turned around. I use this to brush my teeth with also. Oil of Oregano is one of the best antiseptics you can use. And of course, Now Foods is the best line of products.