Potent

Posted by 4940105893794484183 on May 16, 2015

Very refreshing smell, but apparently oil of oregano needs to be used with caution. I'm still researching all the uses for it, but so far I really love the smell of this one!

Wait too long, stars are removed for the bad service

Posted by dragonheart on Apr 29, 2015

This one is really good, I love its effect on my gum and good for my hubby's cough lately, but I am very disappointed to wait it for so long, iHerb made me wait for 7 days to ship this out and it totally took almost 10 days(DHL) to reach my hands. If this problem happens so frequent, I think I would try another online shop for faster service.

Rachael

Posted by 4698554962420715957 on Mar 04, 2015

This oil has been diluted so is safe to put directly onto the skin. This does make it easier for the novice to use but I would prefer pure undiluted oregano oil myself. I hadn't noticed that this was diluted when I bought it. Still smells good.

Origano essential oil

Posted by 4713945919576069607 on Feb 02, 2015

Works like duzens of vitamin C all at ones. for comunn cold - dilute few drops in a bottle of water, then drink it. You'll feel as good as new within hours

Strong!

Posted by 4914116887331997861 on Jan 12, 2015

Oh boy, this is rocket fuel. Make sure you stir into the water VERY well, else be prepared for a hit of oregano that is so strong, it almost hurts. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

Oil of oregano

Posted by Pauliina on Dec 27, 2014

I bought this because I read that some people use this at wintertime to treat cold. This tastes very strong, even when you mix it with water because it doesnt really dissolve in it, but it seems very refreshing and when I've taken this right when I feel like getting the flu, it seems to help..?

Amazing oil

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Nov 26, 2014

This oil has saved me few times. It warded off the flu and sore throats which were trying to inflict me whilst I was away on holiday. It's a must for your medicine cabinet.

Increíble

Posted by 5303764934336945247 on Nov 20, 2014

Lo compré para tratar la candidiasis. Tomando cuatro gotas tres veces al día casi ha desaparecido, ningún medicamento había funcionado tan bien como este aceite. Recomendadísimo. También ha hecho que mi eccema mejore, algo que no esperaba.

I haven't used this yet

Posted by 5677942799296808082 on Oct 31, 2014

I haven't used this yet

Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer2424477 on Oct 31, 2014

This is much milder than other versions on here. Oil of oregano is good for a host of things, and this was a good buy. I use this for my oral care, and my gums are much better and healthier now. I gave this a low rating because it's not as strong for internal use, as I am used to. I will use this bottle up, but I'm going back to my other brand on here!