July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

A MUST For Your Medicine Cabinet!

Posted by Reviewer2431434 on Sep 26, 2011

I discovered the real healing power of Oil of Oregano this summer when a red hot reciprocating saw blade broke and my left palm landed on the blade for for about 2 seconds. I was in severe pain and the 2" long burn started to blister. I immediately ran the wound under cold water, but this did very little to bring down the pain and blistering. I remembered the Oil of Oregano in the medicine cabinet and rubbed 2-3 drops of the oil onto the wound. Within 15 minutes the pain for almost gone and the blistering was reduced. Within 3 days the would was almost healed. I now put 3-5 drops in a small amount water 3-4x/day to help heal my prostate cancer and to rebuild my immune system. This stuff is a natural antibiotic AND antiviral! I LOVE NOW supplements....great products and wonderful prices through i-Herb.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2315478 on Feb 01, 2009

I think this really helped treat my daughter's UTI. Because of a medical condition, she can get them often and this is a great alternative to antibiotics over and over again. So is D-Mannose.

Oil of Oregano Review

Posted by Reviewer3227977 on May 22, 2011

I have purchased 3 bottles of oregano oil in order to heal my tooth cavities, something that turned out succesful. In about one week, i began to see the black spots on my teeth turn to white. I would recommend this product to anyone with the same situation. Thanks iherb.com for saving me from toxic fillings and painful dentist drills!

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 19, 2010

This is not full strength which I appreciate as it is quite strong. (It is mixed with olive oil to make it safer to take). I have used oil of oregano for some time now and it is a miracle. It not only kills bacteria, but also virus', which antibiotics don't, and without the negative after effects of antibiotics. It also works for food poisoning and much more. A must in your medicine cabinet. You can even gargle with it, use it on your teeth/gums (diluted of course as it's strong). Can't say enough about it. And this price by Now Foods is the best I've found, and it works great. Maybe there are better quality brands, but they are very expensive, and this one seems to work quite adequately. J.A.

This is the strength I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Oct 13, 2011

I have a problem with allergies and also with sore throats when I get really stressed. A friend told me about oil of oregano and gave me a taste. Yes, it will feel like your head is going to spin around, but the benefits are unbelievable. As other posters have said- I think it burns the throat infection right out. I use 3 drops to tackle the sore throat- just once! Have not had to use antibiotics since I started using this. Don't worry, the "taste" gets easier to handle (but will never be pleasant) after a few uses. Tip: put the drops into your throat- try to bypass the tongue :)