Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Essential Oils, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Good Oregano

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Jan 24, 2013

This product is just as good as the (much) more expensive versions. Note: I bought the blend to get the dropper bottle. If you have a few extra dropper bottles on hand it would be a little cheaper to get the pure oil and dilute it yourself.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 19, 2010

This is not full strength which I appreciate as it is quite strong. (It is mixed with olive oil to make it safer to take). I have used oil of oregano for some time now and it is a miracle. It not only kills bacteria, but also virus', which antibiotics don't, and without the negative after effects of antibiotics. It also works for food poisoning and much more. A must in your medicine cabinet. You can even gargle with it, use it on your teeth/gums (diluted of course as it's strong). Can't say enough about it. And this price by Now Foods is the best I've found, and it works great. Maybe there are better quality brands, but they are very expensive, and this one seems to work quite adequately. J.A.

This is the strength I was looking for.

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Oct 13, 2011

I have a problem with allergies and also with sore throats when I get really stressed. A friend told me about oil of oregano and gave me a taste. Yes, it will feel like your head is going to spin around, but the benefits are unbelievable. As other posters have said- I think it burns the throat infection right out. I use 3 drops to tackle the sore throat- just once! Have not had to use antibiotics since I started using this. Don't worry, the "taste" gets easier to handle (but will never be pleasant) after a few uses. Tip: put the drops into your throat- try to bypass the tongue :)

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1907057 on Oct 25, 2007

I did not know if I would like a blend with olive oil, since everything else I have tried was Pure Oregano, but this is so much stronger and better than the others I have tried, Works great!

Oil of Oregano Blend

Posted by Reviewer2167686 on Aug 06, 2009

I love this product. It has been excellent in stopping flu like symptoms, stops sore throats, also stops reflux.