A keeper!

Posted by Reviewer1450327 on Apr 11, 2013

If I ever feel like a cold or flu is on its way, I take two drops of this morning and night for a couple of days, and it always stops the sickness. It's like magic! I place the drops under the tongue and swallow a big glass of water. If I have a sore troath, I only have a sip of water, to get it work properly down the troath. And I swear it gives me a better breath! I have also tried it with some shea butter on the psoriasis on my scalp. I am applying it in the evening and washing my hair in the morning. It works, but I just hate the smell, so I don't do this often. Will definitely buy this again when I run out - a bottle lasts forever, though :-)

Oil of Oregano turned food poisoning around

Posted by Reviewer2489065 on Jan 09, 2012

I ate in a diner and got food poisoning from the gyro. Very sick for a few days. Started drinking 8 drops this oil of oregano in a half dixie cup of water 4 times a day. Really, after the first dose things turned around. I use this to brush my teeth with also. Oil of Oregano is one of the best antiseptics you can use. And of course, Now Foods is the best line of products.

Skin cleaner.

Posted by alexandre on Jul 20, 2012

Very strong oil. It is very good for skin, it cleans deeply and leaves your skin like silk. No more than 3 drops is necessary to see any the effects. It is strong on mold as well.

Clears congestion

Posted by Reviewer1171893 on Dec 26, 2007

Not sure if it has antiviral properties or just clears the sinuses; but my wife swears by this for head colds. A drop under the tongue and sinuses clear out.

Now foods -Oil of oRegano- 5 Stars- Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1115907 on Jan 19, 2010

This product does every thing it is suppose to do and more. It boosts my immune system for colds, sore throats and relieves my upset stomach. One of the strongest products I have tried and is a great value. Take with cranberry juice or other liquids to relieve burning sensation. A must buy.

Treating a dog with mouth ulcer

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jun 09, 2012

I bought this to help my Golden Retriever Kyti, who has developed an ulcer near his front tooth at the back, in the roof of his mouth. It is early days yet, but I have seen an improvement in the swelling near the gum area. Will continue to use, as it is a good antibiotic.

strong

Posted by Reviewer2380793 on May 12, 2012

This is way stronger than the last brand I bought. I have used oregano oil for spider bites, acne, added to mouthwash and also to my oil that I use for oil pulling. I will be trying it on my daughters keratosis pilaris.

Fungus

Posted by Reviewer1394058 on Apr 22, 2013

I luv iherb.com Hubby is already seeing improvement in nail fungus within a week of use...

Oregano Oil

Posted by 4732846447033507938 on Jun 09, 2015

I was recommended to buy this for a problem wart. I had tried everything from freezing to over the counter products. A tiny drop of this every day on the problem area, and it has gone. Just brilliant.

great pruduct

Posted by Reviewer2980301 on Dec 12, 2010

after using this product for different things i find it amazingly helpful for coughing from allergies and sinusitis and for manustral pains (not me ,the female)