Now Foods, Essential Oils, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Clears congestion

Posted by Reviewer1171893 on Dec 26, 2007

Not sure if it has antiviral properties or just clears the sinuses; but my wife swears by this for head colds. A drop under the tongue and sinuses clear out.

Good Oregano

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Jan 24, 2013

This product is just as good as the (much) more expensive versions. Note: I bought the blend to get the dropper bottle. If you have a few extra dropper bottles on hand it would be a little cheaper to get the pure oil and dilute it yourself.

strong

Posted by Reviewer2380793 on May 12, 2012

This is way stronger than the last brand I bought. I have used oregano oil for spider bites, acne, added to mouthwash and also to my oil that I use for oil pulling. I will be trying it on my daughters keratosis pilaris.

The good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2636972 on Dec 29, 2012

I use this product when allergies are in full bloom with my family. I have ordered it several times. I love the low price and the convenience of delivery. It smells great and opens up the breathing passages.

High Quality, Effective Oregano Oil!

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Aug 18, 2012

My daughter has used this with much success for candida. Once daily, she puts a few drops into a gelatin capsule so she can't taste it. No stomach irritation at all, and it works quickly!