Very effective!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 18, 2012

I take this internally if I feel an infection coming. It knocks it right out!

Highly recommend this product

Posted by ddmark on Apr 12, 2013

I did a little shopping around and found that iHerb has the best price online for this product. Yes, it does taste bitter but sometimes good stuff has to taste bad for it to work. After taking a drop or two, drink a glass of water. Don't forget to drink lots of water....it is good for you too.

STRONG and FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer1192726 on Jan 04, 2012

I have tried several oil of oregano out there and this one by far exceeds the rest. The strongest for its price. I can't live without my oregano!

Great strength!

Posted by Reviewer3107643 on Feb 16, 2012

Seems like a good quality oil. Use it for stomach problems (1 drop strait on the tongue and swallow) Makes a good germ killer and anti-infection properties. Good mouthwash/breath freshiner alternative, just takes one drop, no dilution. Be careful one drop is very strong, a little goes a long way!

liquid gold

Posted by Reviewer3037046 on Feb 28, 2012

every household should have a bottle of this along with probiotics.

Great for allergies, chesty coughs

Posted by 5382560271989058683 on Jan 14, 2014

Taking a couple of drops of this in water has made winter so much healthier! I normally get quite bad allergies when winter arrives, but have hardly sneezed since taking this. My husband tends to get bad chesty coughs most winters, but when symptoms started this year, he took oregano oil and his cough didn't come to anything. Also good for teeth and gums. Tastes absolutely disgusting but I've already ordered more from iherb.com because I don't want to be without it!

Nice zappy product

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015

Excellent essential oil. I use it tooth ache, cleans things up nicely

Excellent

Posted by Taniana on Dec 14, 2015

love this very good quality oregano oil. All my family uses it for as anti bacterial and for colds. Works like a charm.

Strong

Posted by Sandra on Jun 07, 2015

Only used it a couple of times but it's potent

Oil of Oregano blend.

Posted by Reviewer2103039 on Jul 29, 2008

Powerfull stuff, I had a sore throat and tried some of this in a glass of water, next morning I was feeling great, also tried it on my athletes foot and cleared it up in a day, magic stuff.