Now Foods, Essential Oils, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Grat 4 2 and 4-legged Critters!

Posted by Reviewer1805760 on Dec 12, 2010

I used this for my dogs. A drop/a day in food helps ward off and eliminate certain infections. It cured nasal drips in a day for each of my dogs and helps prevent Urinary tract infections, especially when used w/ D-Mannose. Check Yarrow's K9Kidneydiet group for dosage. It's safe & effective! U of Georgetown researched it's sensitivity to about 100 types of bacteria. This product is a great value and potent.

Ear infection cure

Posted by Reviewer3279402 on Feb 03, 2011

Been using Oil of Oregano for years. it really is amazing stuff. Tried lots of brands and Now is by far the cheapest and interestingly enough, by FAR the strongest.. It's the only time I have ever experienced the best product being the cheapest.. Turns the old saying 'You get what you pay for' on its head.. I use it to cure ear infections.. Soak the end of a Q-tip and roll it around as deep as you can in your ear.. Your ear will feel better pretty quick but you need to keep it up 4-5 times a day for at least a week.. Burned pretty good the first couple of times, but not at all anymore and I've used it in this way at least 3 or 4 different times over the years.. You build up a tolerance for the burn..

Good Oregano

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Jan 24, 2013

This product is just as good as the (much) more expensive versions. Note: I bought the blend to get the dropper bottle. If you have a few extra dropper bottles on hand it would be a little cheaper to get the pure oil and dilute it yourself.

strong

Posted by Reviewer2380793 on May 12, 2012

This is way stronger than the last brand I bought. I have used oregano oil for spider bites, acne, added to mouthwash and also to my oil that I use for oil pulling. I will be trying it on my daughters keratosis pilaris.

The good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2636972 on Dec 29, 2012

I use this product when allergies are in full bloom with my family. I have ordered it several times. I love the low price and the convenience of delivery. It smells great and opens up the breathing passages.