Oil of Oregano

Posted by Reviewer2424477 on Oct 31, 2014

This is much milder than other versions on here. Oil of oregano is good for a host of things, and this was a good buy. I use this for my oral care, and my gums are much better and healthier now. I gave this a low rating because it's not as strong for internal use, as I am used to. I will use this bottle up, but I'm going back to my other brand on here!

The right stuff

Posted by Reviewer2808748 on Apr 01, 2010

This is a very good aid to fungus. It has really been a help to me. Although it stings under the tongue, it really helps.

Great strength!

Posted by Reviewer3107643 on Feb 16, 2012

Seems like a good quality oil. Use it for stomach problems (1 drop strait on the tongue and swallow) Makes a good germ killer and anti-infection properties. Good mouthwash/breath freshiner alternative, just takes one drop, no dilution. Be careful one drop is very strong, a little goes a long way!

Nice zappy product

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015

Excellent essential oil. I use it tooth ache, cleans things up nicely

Excellent

Posted by Taniana on Dec 14, 2015

love this very good quality oregano oil. All my family uses it for as anti bacterial and for colds. Works like a charm.

Powerful, even though already diluted

Posted by 5175790346035769460 on Jun 14, 2016

I like using this to make a fungus oil mix I use on athlete's foot and ringworm. Got rid of my family members' ringworm in just a few weeks.

Temporary relief from symptoms

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

This had a noticeable effect on a bad flu but was no cure (of course the best cure is not to get it in the first place!)

STRONG and FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer1192726 on Jan 04, 2012

I have tried several oil of oregano out there and this one by far exceeds the rest. The strongest for its price. I can't live without my oregano!

Great for allergies, chesty coughs

Posted by 5382560271989058683 on Jan 14, 2014

Taking a couple of drops of this in water has made winter so much healthier! I normally get quite bad allergies when winter arrives, but have hardly sneezed since taking this. My husband tends to get bad chesty coughs most winters, but when symptoms started this year, he took oregano oil and his cough didn't come to anything. Also good for teeth and gums. Tastes absolutely disgusting but I've already ordered more from iherb.com because I don't want to be without it!

Very effective!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Dec 18, 2012

I take this internally if I feel an infection coming. It knocks it right out!