Helga

Posted by Reviewer2596553 on Apr 21, 2009

This product came highly recommended by my husbands physical therapist. He has had pneumonia and sinus infections and a very slow recovery. So far so good, to soon to tell.

sinus infection

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jun 02, 2009

After seeing an ear nose and throat surgeon, who after several antibiotic treatments concluded i needed a sinus operation to clear my 7 month old infection, i decided to try this supplement. My pain has gone,nasal discharge is less but symptoms remain although less severe. I have been using it sparingly because it thins the blood and i also have to take blood thinning medication for heart trouble, try it if you have an infection i am optimistic this product will help.

Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer2626471 on Jan 25, 2010

Use it daily as a preventative against flu and cold. Google olive leaf extract and read about the amazing history of it's anti-viral properties.

Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer2487780 on Jan 28, 2011

We take Olive leaf for it's antioxidant support.It does have an after taste, but we can handle it.

Comparable to NSI brand

Posted by Reviewer2340675 on Jan 20, 2008

This is comparable in price and potency to the NSI (vitacost) brand. It adds Echinacea which the NSI brand does not have.

best product

Posted by Reviewer2690631 on Nov 23, 2007

it is really work like a natural antibiotic if you have any kind of infection,virus or inflamation

My second bottle

Posted by MichelX on Nov 05, 2014

It works for me for colds, especially if I feel one coming on - it can knock it right out, but not for serious flu or bronchitis. If i am already fully sick, I alternate this with Oil of Oregano drops during the day. Great combo.

NOW Olive Leaf Extract

Posted by Reviewer3259469 on Sep 08, 2011

I took when I started to sniff, possible coming down with a cold. I took one before bed and felt fine the next day. Price is reasonable.

For pain

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Sep 22, 2012

I can't tell yet if this helps with my body pain & stiffness, but I know it has helped others w/ tooth pain and other types of arthritic pains. I will keep using

Unsure of health benefit

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012

After completing the bottle, still unsure of the health benefit. No side effect noted. Good quality and freshness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »