One of the highest strengths per capsule

Posted by Reviewer1068711 on May 31, 2009

Always look at the labels, many products may be labeled as Omega-3 1000mg, but check and see if it's 1000 mg per capsule or per 2 capsules! This product is great, no after taste, great quality control as experienced by many Now products.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1991305 on Oct 23, 2007

I take fish oil both for depression and to lower my blood pressure. This product is priced very reasonably and my blood pressure is staying at 125/80, even though I'm overweight. If you're going to use fish oil, I recommend this product.

Too Big

Posted by Reviewer2684874 on Dec 27, 2007

It often happens that when I receive pills they are too big to swallow. NOW puts an actual size drawing on the back of the bottle that could be displayed online so customers don't run into the same problems I did.

Doctor Recommended

Posted by Reviewer3324856 on Oct 23, 2007

If you take Co-Q10, it will be absorbed better when taken with Omega-3. 3000mg of Omega-3/200mg of Co-Q10.

Now Food Omega-3, with enteric coating

Posted by Reviewer1151507 on Jul 24, 2008

I had tried several other fish oil products in the past but all gave me horrible indigestion. I tried the NOW Food Omega-3 with enteric coating as a last ditch effort. These capsules do not give me indigestion, so I'll be sticking with them from here on out.

Not so great

Posted by Reviewer2760704 on Oct 24, 2007

Even though this product says that it's formulated to not cause indigestion it causes horrible indigestion. I threw it away.

오메가좋다니깐

Posted by 4668248550957939083 on Aug 09, 2013

다들좋다니깐 꼭챙겨먹어유~다른거랑같이먹어서 효과는잘모르겠지만 나우푸드사가 다른곳에비해 가격이저렴한게좋네요

Tired during daytime?

Posted by 5029304918223272667 on Aug 31, 2013

I have a sleeping disorder and have always felt tired during daytime. Someone gave me the best tip ever and I'm now using the following combination: Natural Factors, Bee Propolis, 500 mg, 90 Capsules (NFS-03161) Now Foods, Omega-3, 180 Softgels (NOW-01657) Now Foods, Aloe Vera Gels, 100 Softgels (NOW-03036) My life changed instantly. Thank you! :-)

excellent and high quality

Posted by 4638889113045445980 on Nov 30, 2013

Useful for public health

Quality Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3230061 on May 08, 2008

Best Fish oil product I have ever taken. Mental clarity, energy, and hypoglycemia support with this one.