Great product

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

With combination of different omega. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great buying experience in ordering a superior health-enhancing product.

Posted by Reviewer3227556 on Feb 15, 2008

My experiences in ordering from iHerb have always been quick and easy, and the products consistently arrive on time or sometimes even a little early. A pleasant surprise to be sure. This last order for Now Foods' Omega 3-6-9 is because that product is so important that I never want to be without it. Most everyone these days are aware of the huge benefits received through taking Omega 3 fatty acids, but what they rarely know are the nourishing benefits from taking the 3-6-9. Sadly, one well-known Cardiologist I spoke to was not even aware that it existed. I encourage everyone for their own long-lasting and over-the-top health benefits to investigate this amazing product that can help deliver an off the scale hale and hearty physical condition.

Happy with product

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on May 20, 2009

I'm very please with this product. The pills are easy to swallow or even chew if you don't want to swallow the pill. I have fibrocystic breasts and after just a few weeks, there is improvement.

Great Ingrediants Blend

Posted by Reviewer1641291 on Jan 24, 2007

This product's price and quality seem very competitive. Our family has used this for over a year. I do wish NOW offered an organic blend in capsule form - but I'm sure that will come someday.

The Key!

Posted by Reviewer2201693 on Dec 10, 2007

I've been taking these for about 1.5 years, I first started with just one pill a day. I then moved to 2, my cholesterol has lowered and my Dr. said to keep taking them. I don't like fish very much so this is a great way to get the Omega's into my system.

It's worth it

Posted by 4760904513570236655 on Apr 11, 2013

Large bottle and very good price. I don't believe in miracles but yes in Omega 3-6-9 to improve my health. I'll buy more.

Now Omega 3-6-9 suppliment

Posted by Reviewer1485505 on Oct 24, 2007

This is the first time I tried Omega 3-6-9. I normally use "Black Currant 1000" -- but this seems to be the equivilent at a much lower price.

Lowered my cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2702195 on May 22, 2011

I have been using this product for one year. My cholesterol had been climbing steadily for 10 years to 247 (just before I began the 3-6-9). I was advised to try this for cholesteral lowering. Last check it had lowered to 197, with all levels in the normal range. I cannot attribute this to anything else, weight, etc. have not changed and no other meds.

Three or four a day

Posted by Reviewer1557971 on Oct 20, 2007

These are great for arthitis and the immune system. Husband in remission from cancer. Has kept me away from prescriptions for 17 years.

Product/iHerb review

Posted by Reviewer1374489 on Sep 30, 2009

I have nothing but good things to say about iHERB. They standby their products and very quick to respond to order request, YES!!! I will definitely order again from iHerb. The Now Foods Omega works!!!! very good product.