Cheap isn't always better

Posted by Reviewer2887392 on Apr 28, 2011

I really like Now Foods as a company and having tried other products by them, I was sure their Omega 3's would perfectly suit my needs. But upon my first dose, I knew I had made a mistake. I must have had about 7 fishy burps after taking them and they also made my stomach a little rumbly (which is usually pretty iron-clad). I believe that Omega 3 is one supplement where you really do have to pay a little extra for quality. I immediately switched back to my mainstay, Carlson's, which gives me no burps or strange feelings in my stomach.

California

Posted by Reviewer2687440 on Aug 04, 2011

Disappointing. Very disappointed with the fishy after taste, producing lots of burbs. I have been taking Omega 3, 6, 9 for years. Have used different brands with no fishy after taste. This is the first time ever experiencing the God awful fishy tasting burbs. YUCK!

Beware - Horse Pills!

Posted by Reviewer1848927 on Mar 28, 2012

I've only been taking these for a week or so, therefore I can't comment on their efficacy. However, I do notice a slightly fishy taste in my mouth after taking. The real problem is that the pills are enormous. They look like horse pills! Even though they're smooth softgels I struggle to get them down and frequently fail. These are now useless to me.

reflux causing

Posted by Reviewer2275938 on Nov 22, 2011

the pill size is too big -hard to swallow and despite of all the good ratings here I got bad tasting reflux after taking the product. now it's lying in the cubboard, so total waste of money. would not recommend.

pork ingredients!

Posted by 5434410753914366694 on Feb 16, 2016

Im super mad cuz I didn't now it may have pork ingredients . I try to contact them many time but no one answer me, also I herb customer service couldn't able to contact them I throw it in the trash and never buy it again المنتج يحتمل وجود شحن الخنزير فيه حاولت التواصل معهم وكذلك اي هيرب ولكن بدون اي اجابة، فضلت رميها عن اخذها من جديد ولن استخدمها مرة اخرى

Buy a more expensive brand

Posted by Reviewer2344231 on Aug 24, 2008

My husband and I take fish oil regularly, and this brad was terrible. It gave us both fish burps every time we took it. Now we are giving it to our dogs instead.

Bad reaction

Posted by Reviewer2487909 on Mar 31, 2009

The "Now Foods" omega-3 softgels caused an immediate bad reaction. Blotting and terrible upset stomach. I'm asking for a refund.

Highly negative--zero stars

Posted by Reviewer1715386 on May 22, 2010

I just began taking the Omega-3 and I am having an awful time. The taste of the fish oils keeps coming up. I understood the product not to cause distasteful reflux. It doesn't.

Problem with Now Foods Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1222411 on Mar 05, 2011

I have a problem with this fish oil; it gives me indigestion! I would like to have a refund or replacement.> I have successfully taken another fish oil from iHerb, "Dr. Michael Murray recommended" Natural Factors.

Great price but bad after taste

Posted by Reviewer2248009 on Nov 09, 2011

started using this after seeing all the reviews here, Very strong fishy after taste is what puts me off this product, if not for the fishy taste I will order some more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »