10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Cheap isn't always better

Posted by Reviewer2887392 on Apr 28, 2011

I really like Now Foods as a company and having tried other products by them, I was sure their Omega 3's would perfectly suit my needs. But upon my first dose, I knew I had made a mistake. I must have had about 7 fishy burps after taking them and they also made my stomach a little rumbly (which is usually pretty iron-clad). I believe that Omega 3 is one supplement where you really do have to pay a little extra for quality. I immediately switched back to my mainstay, Carlson's, which gives me no burps or strange feelings in my stomach.

California

Posted by Reviewer2687440 on Aug 04, 2011

Disappointing. Very disappointed with the fishy after taste, producing lots of burbs. I have been taking Omega 3, 6, 9 for years. Have used different brands with no fishy after taste. This is the first time ever experiencing the God awful fishy tasting burbs. YUCK!

Beware - Horse Pills!

Posted by Reviewer1848927 on Mar 28, 2012

I've only been taking these for a week or so, therefore I can't comment on their efficacy. However, I do notice a slightly fishy taste in my mouth after taking. The real problem is that the pills are enormous. They look like horse pills! Even though they're smooth softgels I struggle to get them down and frequently fail. These are now useless to me.

Buy a more expensive brand

Posted by Reviewer2344231 on Aug 24, 2008

My husband and I take fish oil regularly, and this brad was terrible. It gave us both fish burps every time we took it. Now we are giving it to our dogs instead.

reflux causing

Posted by Reviewer2275938 on Nov 22, 2011

the pill size is too big -hard to swallow and despite of all the good ratings here I got bad tasting reflux after taking the product. now it's lying in the cubboard, so total waste of money. would not recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »