great and very good price

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 22, 2013

i can see my immune system is being stronger after taking this with vitamin C. I ate 2 tablets of them per day at morning time. my nail always cracking but after taking this, it;s improve. but when i stopped eating them like when i travelling and forget to bring them with me.. my nail start cracking again without taking them a week.

It does work but dont take it every day

Posted by 5156000119757294524 on Oct 20, 2012

I'm aware of the benefits of this supplement for depression so I ordered it. I noticed it gives me a bit more of energy and sometimes it even produces a bit of insomnia. I'm sure it's working but you don't have to take it every day. In my opinion, 2 or 3 times a week is more than enough for a healty diet

Good product to get daily portion of omega 3

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 23, 2012

One of the most cost-effective fish oil product in iHerb. Omega 3 has many positive benefits including increasing insulin resistance and preventing depression. I'm trusting Now Foods fish oil products, as there is a risk of getting too much heavy metals from the capsules. I'm taking total 6-9 softgels during the day.

Good Quality Fish Oil, Value Priced!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

I like the brand and many of their products but I'd like to see more information regarding the fish....Fresh water/Farmed? Which country exactly? Good Price.....

Great trusted brand, high quality and low cost product.

Posted by supplementknowledge on Jun 22, 2015

I use fish oil all year round, as an auxiliary mean ''stacked with other supplements'', to reduce the muscle soreness induced by my training routine and for the anti-inflammatory effects on my chronic training injuries. I prefer Now Foods, Omega-3 oil because it is free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (mercury, heavy metals, etc…) and it has very good price. I take 6 softgels per day, in three divided doses. To eliminate the "fish burp" taste, I refrigerate the Omega-3 oil and take it with meal. You can combine it with Vitamin E, D3 but not with linoleic acid and arachidonic acid. Reduce the dose to the minimum or cease it if you are under blood-thinning medications treatment. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.

Good for my health at very reasonable price. WIll order again.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1362748 on Mar 08, 2013

Good product and price, no more coments.

丸子很大一颗

Posted by 5174434842935130346 on Apr 14, 2013

买来给老公吃, 中年男性很需要这样的不饱和脂肪酸软化血管抗氧化。药丸子有点大,老公说看起来很难吞的样子,哈啊哈,实际吃起来也没见他噎着。

First purchase

Posted by 5615487347785092463 on Mar 19, 2015

Gels are quite big and difficult to swallow, satisfied with the amount/price, smells bad sometimes!

now foods omega-3, cardiovascular support