Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3013611 on Aug 28, 2010

I actually am the inspector for the lab that makes this product. It is a clean facility and this product is very good.

Now Foods for the heart

Posted by Reviewer1508521 on Apr 10, 2013

Good product no annoying after taste.

Fine product!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I take my Omega 3 only from fish and not from flax, because of the phytoestrogenic qualities of flax. These softgels are great, and the price is good too! The best Omegas are Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors, EPA 400 mg/DHA 200 mg. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good product

Posted by VitaliyKZ on Apr 06, 2013

I started used it, this goof product and price too, 200 soft gels it more, than one month, good, I happy with this...

good!

Posted by 5334247707047421525 on Apr 21, 2013

very good!

Great Value

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

Read all info before purchasing but did not expect it to be such a great value. Has a good ratio of EPA/DHA per serving, for the the price of the product. I have been taking two capsules a day for the last six weeks, and I must say that after ten days or two weeks I noticed a definite increase in my ability to concentrate and I feel more in control. It helps the immune system and thins the blood. It may help cells/brain work better. I keep it in the refrigerator with my other oily supplements so it stays fresh. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Artem Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1582809 on Nov 17, 2011

Best price, easy to gnaw, no bitter taste

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 21, 2015

I have done a little research on Omega-3 for health. I am over 40 and concerned about the usual things like heart and circulatory health, and this is often mentioned as a positive effect of taking fish oil. However, I have also read reports that this product can have a positive effect on mental acuity and this convinced me to try it, as I feel as if I have had more foggy days in the last few years. I have been taking two capsules a day for the last six weeks, and I must say that after ten days or two weeks I noticed a definite increase in my ability to concentrate and I feel more in control. I researched purity and price before I purchased, I think that Now Omega-3 is an excellent choice for anyone considering a fish oil supplement.

this is great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2570809 on Oct 19, 2010

this product helped lower my cholesterol and my blood pressure. I have found extra strenght since takiong this product!!!

No fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer2150890 on Jul 22, 2008

It's been quite awhile since I took any fish oil based gel tablets because of the fishy aftertaste. I've ubeen happy with other NOW Foods products and thought I would try these. These are many times improved over past fish oil based products I have tried. I won't know if they help my cholesterol for awhile, but I am satisfied with this product so far.