Good product to get daily portion of omega 3

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 23, 2012

One of the most cost-effective fish oil product in iHerb. Omega 3 has many positive benefits including increasing insulin resistance and preventing depression. I'm trusting Now Foods fish oil products, as there is a risk of getting too much heavy metals from the capsules. I'm taking total 6-9 softgels during the day.

Artem Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1582809 on Nov 17, 2011

Best price, easy to gnaw, no bitter taste

California

Posted by Reviewer2687440 on Aug 04, 2011

Disappointing. Very disappointed with the fishy after taste, producing lots of burbs. I have been taking Omega 3, 6, 9 for years. Have used different brands with no fishy after taste. This is the first time ever experiencing the God awful fishy tasting burbs. YUCK!

Cheap isn't always better

Posted by Reviewer2887392 on Apr 28, 2011

I really like Now Foods as a company and having tried other products by them, I was sure their Omega 3's would perfectly suit my needs. But upon my first dose, I knew I had made a mistake. I must have had about 7 fishy burps after taking them and they also made my stomach a little rumbly (which is usually pretty iron-clad). I believe that Omega 3 is one supplement where you really do have to pay a little extra for quality. I immediately switched back to my mainstay, Carlson's, which gives me no burps or strange feelings in my stomach.

Great Value

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

Read all info before purchasing but did not expect it to be such a great value. Has a good ratio of EPA/DHA per serving, for the the price of the product. I have been taking two capsules a day for the last six weeks, and I must say that after ten days or two weeks I noticed a definite increase in my ability to concentrate and I feel more in control. It helps the immune system and thins the blood. It may help cells/brain work better. I keep it in the refrigerator with my other oily supplements so it stays fresh. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Beware - Horse Pills!

Posted by Reviewer1848927 on Mar 28, 2012

I've only been taking these for a week or so, therefore I can't comment on their efficacy. However, I do notice a slightly fishy taste in my mouth after taking. The real problem is that the pills are enormous. They look like horse pills! Even though they're smooth softgels I struggle to get them down and frequently fail. These are now useless to me.

Bad reaction

Posted by Reviewer2487909 on Mar 31, 2009

The "Now Foods" omega-3 softgels caused an immediate bad reaction. Blotting and terrible upset stomach. I'm asking for a refund.

Rancid

Posted by Reviewer1028566 on Dec 15, 2012

I received this fish oil and as soon as I opened it was hit with the smell of rancid fish. It is cold where I live right now, too, so it's not like it was sitting in the sun. Rancid oil is not good for the body, so I will not be buying this product again.

No fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer2150890 on Jul 22, 2008

It's been quite awhile since I took any fish oil based gel tablets because of the fishy aftertaste. I've ubeen happy with other NOW Foods products and thought I would try these. These are many times improved over past fish oil based products I have tried. I won't know if they help my cholesterol for awhile, but I am satisfied with this product so far.

this is great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2570809 on Oct 19, 2010

this product helped lower my cholesterol and my blood pressure. I have found extra strenght since takiong this product!!!