Beware - Horse Pills!

Posted by Reviewer1848927 on Mar 28, 2012

I've only been taking these for a week or so, therefore I can't comment on their efficacy. However, I do notice a slightly fishy taste in my mouth after taking. The real problem is that the pills are enormous. They look like horse pills! Even though they're smooth softgels I struggle to get them down and frequently fail. These are now useless to me.

Good product to get daily portion of omega 3

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 23, 2012

One of the most cost-effective fish oil product in iHerb. Omega 3 has many positive benefits including increasing insulin resistance and preventing depression. I'm trusting Now Foods fish oil products, as there is a risk of getting too much heavy metals from the capsules. I'm taking total 6-9 softgels during the day.

Good Quality Fish Oil, Value Priced!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

I like the brand and many of their products but I'd like to see more information regarding the fish....Fresh water/Farmed? Which country exactly? Good Price.....

Great trusted brand, high quality and low cost product.

Posted by supplementknowledge on Jun 22, 2015

I use fish oil all year round, as an auxiliary mean ''stacked with other supplements'', to reduce the muscle soreness induced by my training routine and for the anti-inflammatory effects on my chronic training injuries. I prefer Now Foods, Omega-3 oil because it is free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants (mercury, heavy metals, etc…) and it has very good price. I take 6 softgels per day, in three divided doses. To eliminate the "fish burp" taste, I refrigerate the Omega-3 oil and take it with meal. You can combine it with Vitamin E, D3 but not with linoleic acid and arachidonic acid. Reduce the dose to the minimum or cease it if you are under blood-thinning medications treatment. For more reviews click on my username! Let me know if this review was helpful by pressing the 'yes' button.

reflux causing

Posted by Reviewer2275938 on Nov 22, 2011

the pill size is too big -hard to swallow and despite of all the good ratings here I got bad tasting reflux after taking the product. now it's lying in the cubboard, so total waste of money. would not recommend.

Artem Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1582809 on Nov 17, 2011

Best price, easy to gnaw, no bitter taste

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 21, 2015

I have done a little research on Omega-3 for health. I am over 40 and concerned about the usual things like heart and circulatory health, and this is often mentioned as a positive effect of taking fish oil. However, I have also read reports that this product can have a positive effect on mental acuity and this convinced me to try it, as I feel as if I have had more foggy days in the last few years. I have been taking two capsules a day for the last six weeks, and I must say that after ten days or two weeks I noticed a definite increase in my ability to concentrate and I feel more in control. I researched purity and price before I purchased, I think that Now Omega-3 is an excellent choice for anyone considering a fish oil supplement.

pork ingredients!

Posted by 5434410753914366694 on Feb 16, 2016

Im super mad cuz I didn't now it may have pork ingredients . I try to contact them many time but no one answer me, also I herb customer service couldn't able to contact them I throw it in the trash and never buy it again المنتج يحتمل وجود شحن الخنزير فيه حاولت التواصل معهم وكذلك اي هيرب ولكن بدون اي اجابة، فضلت رميها عن اخذها من جديد ولن استخدمها مرة اخرى

Buy a more expensive brand

Posted by Reviewer2344231 on Aug 24, 2008

My husband and I take fish oil regularly, and this brad was terrible. It gave us both fish burps every time we took it. Now we are giving it to our dogs instead.

No fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer2150890 on Jul 22, 2008

It's been quite awhile since I took any fish oil based gel tablets because of the fishy aftertaste. I've ubeen happy with other NOW Foods products and thought I would try these. These are many times improved over past fish oil based products I have tried. I won't know if they help my cholesterol for awhile, but I am satisfied with this product so far.