reflux causing

Posted by Reviewer2275938 on Nov 22, 2011

the pill size is too big -hard to swallow and despite of all the good ratings here I got bad tasting reflux after taking the product. now it's lying in the cubboard, so total waste of money. would not recommend.

Buy a more expensive brand

Posted by Reviewer2344231 on Aug 24, 2008

My husband and I take fish oil regularly, and this brad was terrible. It gave us both fish burps every time we took it. Now we are giving it to our dogs instead.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2606702 on Dec 16, 2011

very good!

A real treasure for human health

Posted by angelosgkagkaris on Jan 30, 2015

I have start taken fish oil two years ago and I have noticed a large improvement in many functions. Lower preasure, sharper memory, better mood, increased HDL and higher testosterone levels. Fish oil omega3 combined with Gingko biloba and Acetyl-l-Carnitine in the morning gives me a healthy boost that keeps me energetic, focused and motivated whatever I am doing, both mentally and fysically, or after a hard training gives me relief from muscle and joint pain. For me is a real treasure, why not for you?

Magnífico

Posted by 5593592756051702178 on Mar 11, 2015

Muy buen producto con la garantia de carecer de metales pesados y demás contaminantes

Omega 3: an average product

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Dec 06, 2013

Now Foods omega 3 oils are average, but they are inexpensive. What I don't like is that they often have that fishy rancid taste to them which I don't get from the more concentrated fish oils, which are more expensive. Another thing that concerns me about Now Foods is their lack of detailed info on their labels. For instance their Vitamin K: There are over 4 kinds of vitamin K-4. Menaquinone 4, 7,8 and 11. Only the Menaquinone 7 is of true value for humans. The others are inexpensive or synthetic forms of no true value. Now Foods has a large number of vitamin supplements that avoid telling us exactly what we are getting. And I am getting more suspicious of this company for this evasive strategy.

go to krill

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 01, 2008

tried several, this was the poorest; now taking krill oil and it's much better.

Rancid

Posted by Reviewer1028566 on Dec 15, 2012

I received this fish oil and as soon as I opened it was hit with the smell of rancid fish. It is cold where I live right now, too, so it's not like it was sitting in the sun. Rancid oil is not good for the body, so I will not be buying this product again.

Great value!

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012

This is the cheapest omega-3 i ever bought! In Norway this would cost (298NOK) 52,50$ ;) I ordered 4 of these from iherb.com, but recieved only 3 (this is the first of about 30 orders that this has happend). I contacted customer-service, and they refounded me for the missing box without any trouble. Great service!

good

Posted by strawberry on Apr 07, 2012

As for me this omega 3 is very good.It helps my health and digestion.The size is big but there is no inconvenience in using it.A lot of articles say that humans do not receive the required number of omega-3,and softgels like this one really help us to be healthy.Also it is very good,that there are 200 softgels.My family use this one for 2 months.