Great value!

Posted by EirikCor on Apr 24, 2012

This is the cheapest omega-3 i ever bought! In Norway this would cost (298NOK) 52,50$ ;) I ordered 4 of these from iherb.com, but recieved only 3 (this is the first of about 30 orders that this has happend). I contacted customer-service, and they refounded me for the missing box without any trouble. Great service!

omega 3

Posted by Reviewer3068624 on Aug 30, 2008

love this product, wouldnt buy any other

good

Posted by strawberry on Apr 07, 2012

As for me this omega 3 is very good.It helps my health and digestion.The size is big but there is no inconvenience in using it.A lot of articles say that humans do not receive the required number of omega-3,and softgels like this one really help us to be healthy.Also it is very good,that there are 200 softgels.My family use this one for 2 months.

Good, and very affordable, omega 3!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

The whole family uses these. No complaints:-)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1087087 on Sep 11, 2015

I bought a bottle more than a year ago, but didn't open it until recently, as I had another brand fish oil. For some reason my blood pressure was very high recently around 150, after I took this omega-3, only once a day in the morning, my blood pressure went back to normal like magic. I couldn't believe it, but it's true. I plan to order another bottle in case I run out of this bottle.

The cheapest Omega-3 there is?

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Taken these for over a year now.. thay are as good as any other Omega-3 I've tried, but the cheapest. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

iherb.com is the best store in the world rates

Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Sep 07, 2012

My product arrived excellent without problems thanks.

Omega 3

Posted by 5061793585197744732 on Jan 25, 2016

I received on time and save . It was easy swallowing and no taste or smell

excellent price and good quality. _\_ отличное соотношение цены и хорошего качества.

Posted by Olenka on May 16, 2014

excellent price and good quality. I bought it for my parents and they very glad of this. It's standard fish oil without smell of dirty fish. I recommend this product. Click "Yes" below if my review was helpful for you _\_ отличное соотношение цены и хорошего качества. Я купила его для моих родителей, и они очень рады этому. Это стандартный рыбий жир без запаха грязной рыбы. Я рекомендую этот продукт. Жмите "Yes" внизу, если мой отзыв для Вас был полезным

Great Product

Posted by iherbite on Sep 11, 2012

The price is great as well as the ingredients. I use it for mental clarity as well as skin and hormone balancing. Noticed a change in all 3 within a week of taking this supplement. I have been using it since and when I thought I would go off of it, I noticed a "change" that I did not like at all. So I never run out and am very happy. iHerbite to the end.