Best

Posted by 5579152153404575259 on Nov 05, 2015

Very good product, works as directed.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

good product, rebought it!

fast dilavry

Posted by 4628260070868216533 on Nov 02, 2015

good prand

Mostly good

Posted by Hugo-iH on Oct 24, 2015

This product looks to be of high quality (NOW is a reputed brand); however, you might get some very nasty fish burps the first few days. Taking it with a meal certainly helps. Also, check out my profile for more reviews, especially if you're new to iHerb!

very good

Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Oct 12, 2015

it;s a good quality of fish oil no fishy burps after taking it and the price is excellent for 200 softgels i usually take this for my nerves it does help a bit

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1087087 on Sep 11, 2015

I bought a bottle more than a year ago, but didn't open it until recently, as I had another brand fish oil. For some reason my blood pressure was very high recently around 150, after I took this omega-3, only once a day in the morning, my blood pressure went back to normal like magic. I couldn't believe it, but it's true. I plan to order another bottle in case I run out of this bottle.

good value for the money

Posted by Reviewer7426 on Sep 04, 2015

if you want a product to be effective you have to take it like 3 months continuously more and this products offers this at a good price; plus you have a well know brand

good!

Posted by 5097173818482154726 on Aug 14, 2015

goooooooooood!!

Not too sure

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Bought it for mom, not too sure if it works

Great Value

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

Read all info before purchasing but did not expect it to be such a great value. Has a good ratio of EPA/DHA per serving, for the the price of the product. I have been taking two capsules a day for the last six weeks, and I must say that after ten days or two weeks I noticed a definite increase in my ability to concentrate and I feel more in control. It helps the immune system and thins the blood. It may help cells/brain work better. I keep it in the refrigerator with my other oily supplements so it stays fresh. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **