8.99 Lasts for months

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

This is the omega-3 supplement with the best value for money. It helps my mood substantially since taking this supplement.

Good, and very affordable, omega 3!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

The whole family uses these. No complaints:-)

Good enough, BUT it's getting expensive!

Posted by 5761919173700521318 on Oct 02, 2013

I've always bought this Omega-3 softgels, but in a yeartime it became 1$ more expensive than before.

Now Foods, Omega-3, Cardiovascular Support

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

Omega-3 fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 fatty acids are very important in preventing and managing heart disease. Omega-3 fish oil may help to lower blood pressure; reduce triglycerides; slow the development of plaque in the arteries. Very good product! I recommend it.

Good Product

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 19, 2015

Really good value for money, I can't buy anything similar here in Australia at this price. Update November 2015: Personally I can no longer take any kind of fish oil due to Protracted Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS) My Nervous system has become hyper-sensitive and I can no longer tolerate a lot of supplements, including this one. But this is still a great fish oil, I buy it for my daughter and my parents.

Good Omega 3 supplement

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

My parents are taking this daily and they are really pleased with it. My father especially said that combined with his diet and his prescription tablets (he has a heart condition) this really makes him fell better! For the money you're paying you get a lot of product as the jar is quite big! If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Probably works

Posted by Reviewer2026566 on Apr 12, 2013

I don't know what effect should be, but I hope it works. Love all Now Foods products. If you are looking for high quality products at affordable prices - Now Foods

Excellent product

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Great value and works like all other fish oils. Cannot complain at all. A brilliant product

The cheapest Omega-3 there is?

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Taken these for over a year now.. thay are as good as any other Omega-3 I've tried, but the cheapest. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

iherb.com is the best store in the world rates

Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Sep 07, 2012

My product arrived excellent without problems thanks.