Good quality product!

Posted by 4849123451312091873 on Jun 26, 2014

Good product, hypolipidemic, lowering blood pressure

Excellent product

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Great value and works like all other fish oils. Cannot complain at all. A brilliant product

excellent price and good quality. _\_ отличное соотношение цены и хорошего качества.

Posted by Olenka on May 16, 2014

excellent price and good quality. I bought it for my parents and they very glad of this. It's standard fish oil without smell of dirty fish. I recommend this product. Click "Yes" below if my review was helpful for you _\_ отличное соотношение цены и хорошего качества. Я купила его для моих родителей, и они очень рады этому. Это стандартный рыбий жир без запаха грязной рыбы. Я рекомендую этот продукт. Жмите "Yes" внизу, если мой отзыв для Вас был полезным

The cheapest Omega-3 there is?

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

Taken these for over a year now.. thay are as good as any other Omega-3 I've tried, but the cheapest. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

iherb.com is the best store in the world rates

Posted by Reviewer1568056 on Sep 07, 2012

My product arrived excellent without problems thanks.

Great Product

Posted by iherbite on Sep 11, 2012

The price is great as well as the ingredients. I use it for mental clarity as well as skin and hormone balancing. Noticed a change in all 3 within a week of taking this supplement. I have been using it since and when I thought I would go off of it, I noticed a "change" that I did not like at all. So I never run out and am very happy. iHerbite to the end.

8.99 Lasts for months

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

This is the omega-3 supplement with the best value for money. It helps my mood substantially since taking this supplement.

Good, and very affordable, omega 3!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

The whole family uses these. No complaints:-)

Good enough, BUT it's getting expensive!

Posted by 5761919173700521318 on Oct 02, 2013

I've always bought this Omega-3 softgels, but in a yeartime it became 1$ more expensive than before.

Now Foods, Omega-3, Cardiovascular Support

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

Omega-3 fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 fatty acids are very important in preventing and managing heart disease. Omega-3 fish oil may help to lower blood pressure; reduce triglycerides; slow the development of plaque in the arteries. Very good product! I recommend it.