Now Foods Omega-3

Posted by 5356367342581531782 on Apr 08, 2014

Trusted brand, good price, no fishy taste, best value. A must have supplement in your daily diet. Need I say more?

Now Foods, Omega-3, Cardiovascular Support

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

Omega-3 fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 fatty acids are very important in preventing and managing heart disease. Omega-3 fish oil may help to lower blood pressure; reduce triglycerides; slow the development of plaque in the arteries. Very good product! I recommend it.

Excellent product

Posted by HealthyWest on Nov 25, 2012

Great value and works like all other fish oils. Cannot complain at all. A brilliant product

Inexpensive high-quality

Posted by 5563924918182937349 on Apr 08, 2015

Inexpensive high-quality

Amazing!!!

Posted by 5616783226604132856 on Oct 25, 2016

Have been ordering this omega3 about 5-6 times. Make the work that omega supposed to, amazing price, fast shipping. Best supplement web site

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2397898 on Jan 04, 2012

The best fish oil I ever tried! The price is good too. thank you, iherb!

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2412530 on Feb 24, 2012

I like it

Good Omega 3 supplement

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

My parents are taking this daily and they are really pleased with it. My father especially said that combined with his diet and his prescription tablets (he has a heart condition) this really makes him fell better! For the money you're paying you get a lot of product as the jar is quite big! If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Good one

Posted by Mahmoudalnajjar on Oct 27, 2016

there is a different after using it

Good Product

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 19, 2015

Really good value for money, I can't buy anything similar here in Australia at this price. Update November 2015: Personally I can no longer take any kind of fish oil due to Protracted Antidepressant Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS) My Nervous system has become hyper-sensitive and I can no longer tolerate a lot of supplements, including this one. But this is still a great fish oil, I buy it for my daughter and my parents.