Not too sure

Posted by 5122069042229690028 on Aug 05, 2015

Bought it for mom, not too sure if it works

Awful fishy after taste.

Posted by Reviewer2561226 on Dec 16, 2013

It's cheap but I preffer other options, without the awful fishy after taste.

Now foods Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2542372 on Nov 01, 2011

was disappointed in these as did not notice any benefit aftr 4 weeks

Problem with Now Foods Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1222411 on Mar 05, 2011

I have a problem with this fish oil; it gives me indigestion! I would like to have a refund or replacement.> I have successfully taken another fish oil from iHerb, "Dr. Michael Murray recommended" Natural Factors.

Highly negative--zero stars

Posted by Reviewer1715386 on May 22, 2010

I just began taking the Omega-3 and I am having an awful time. The taste of the fish oils keeps coming up. I understood the product not to cause distasteful reflux. It doesn't.

Fish burps and Fish smell from the skin:-(

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

I bought this Omega-3 because of its many good reviews, but had to stop taking it when a very unpleasant sardine smell followed me everywhere... Having fish burps through the day did not help either. I now take Jarrow Formulas, Max DHA and is very happy with that - a much better product!

Great price but bad after taste

Posted by Reviewer2248009 on Nov 09, 2011

started using this after seeing all the reviews here, Very strong fishy after taste is what puts me off this product, if not for the fishy taste I will order some more.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2218338 on May 02, 2008

No fishy burps. Easy to swallow. I take these everyday, and my arthritis pain has improved.

Posted by 5656548479881028771 on Jul 30, 2012

I`m taking 4-6 pills every day. No burps, very good quality. Before the Omega-3 i had to swallow 2 whole pills for my blood pressure.. now i`m getting 2x 1/4 of a pill... and only 3 months with Omega-3. I`m also taking raw flax seeds and going to a cholesterol levels check soon. I ordered 3 times for all my family and will order again soon.

Smooth Joints

Posted by Herbal on Jul 09, 2012

I've always had problems with my joints. They feel stiff and not well "oiled". These softgels (1 a day) makes my joints much smoother. I am a lot on my feet for my job, so this is very much appreciated!