Great product

Posted by Reviewer2721642 on May 26, 2006

Great taste! I can't seem to swallow fish oil pills and don't like the taste of other fishy oils but this one tastes great! I almost enjoy taking it!

No fishy "burps"!

Posted by Reviewer3229036 on Apr 13, 2007

I use this in a daily "smoothie"; I can finally get enough fatty acids (eczema sufferer) without burping, taking a bunch of pills, or spending a lot of money. Great product for a reasonable price!

Has no after fish burps!

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Sep 13, 2009

I have tried several Fish oils and this one is better than Nature's answer, though its a bit more expensive. It has no after taste, no burps at all! Wonderful.

Now foods fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1155488 on Oct 11, 2007

Products are always good and shipping is fast. THANKS

I Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1570891 on Jan 27, 2011

Its distilled so I don't have to worry about Mercury, which I already have too much of. And the taste is very pleasant.

Good Quality Product that works !

Posted by Reviewer1869391 on May 21, 2010

This is a very good product. It has a strong Lemon Flavor, but I actually prefer that over any fishy burps I had with other products. EPA and DHA content is very potent, and it actually helped a lot with lubricating my joints, getting rid of a nasty inflammation and improving my mood... Thanks to Iherb, I received this product very fast and in good condition !

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer1858917 on Dec 14, 2010

Great taste, I actually do not gag when drinking

Neither fish smell or fish taste

Posted by Reviewer1576643 on Jan 09, 2011

I`ve never tasted fish oil before. It looks like oil but without any fish smell and taste.

Worth It...

Posted by Reviewer1025107 on Apr 15, 2009

I've read the other reviews that said they thought others were a better buy for fish oil. I very much trust Now. Many of their products are comparatively dirt cheap. Now says this is pharmaceutical grade. That must be the reason it is more expensive. It really isn't badly priced. I'll keep trusting Now. They have integrity.

good

Posted by Reviewer3249884 on Apr 16, 2009

Even though I feel a little disgusted while swallowing it, it never gives me burp, that's while I like it.