Now Foods, Optimal Digestive System, 90 Veggie Caps

No more gas!

Posted by Reviewer3064465 From Oregon on Jan 25, 2007

It's hard to believe that a tiny little capsule could make much difference in digestion but it does. It works better than any other digestive aid I have tried, and I've tried a lot of them!

best i've tried

Posted by Reviewer3281685 From Maine on Nov 01, 2007

I've tried a few other digestive enzyme pills, and this one seems to work the best for me. I don't want to take any other kind. I appreciate that it doesn't contain bromelain.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1442423 From Canada on Apr 29, 2010

I never really could of digested my food properly until I started taking these digestive enzyes (2 capsules with each meal). I have no gas, cramps or stomach problems when taking these enzymes. Amazing product for digestion.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1697074 From Illinois on May 14, 2010

I feel better, lighter and much healthier now. I do not have any more digestive problems. Before I started taking the pills, I couldn't eat loads of vegetables and meats, but now I can enjoy them without hesitation. Great product!

Now Foods, Optimal Digestive System

Posted by Reviewer1972894 From Switzerland on Feb 10, 2010

I am sooo relieved to have these tablets! I no longer bloat when I take two of these (combined with two Dairy Digest Complete(Now), if I had dairy )after a meal! Even beans pass through me with ease! I have to say, onions still cause a little trouble but I LOVE not having flatulance most of the time! After food poisening in Istanbul, that had become an every day thing for years! Thank you Now Foods for this product!