July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Optimal Digestive System, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Average Product

Posted by Reviewer3346627 on Jun 02, 2008

Well, It does what it is supposed to do but not as strong as enzymedica or enzymatic therapy.

Ambivalent Feelings

Posted by Reviewer3087804 on Sep 30, 2009

For the first couple of weeks, they worked fine...at least I felt a difference. Lately, the have had an unsettling effect on my stomach...which isn't in the best shape anyway...so I ceased atking them and will gradually reintroduce them.

Low price for something good

Posted by ManyChoices on Jul 13, 2012

From Ry: If you are low on cash, but need a digestive aid, this is it. Its price cannot be beat for the results achieved. It curbs the bloating and fullness, and tackles flatulence; it works well for beans and cruciferous vegetables, and I eat a lot of broccoli and cauliflower. I like that nothing GMO in it and is vegetarian. I need three or four capsules with my meals, however.

No considerable difference

Posted by 4705604961023613529 on Oct 09, 2012

I started using Digestive enzymes because I read that if you are to take any food supplements at all then let it be probiotics, fish oil and digestive enzymes as those are most important in maintaining health. I followed this advice as a golden panacea although I did not have any big digestive problems. That is the reason I cannot really comment on the effectiveness. I know that when I ate a lot of grape that my digestion has hard time with I had belly pain and bloating anyway even when I used the enzymes so.. I`m not very impressed yet.

Food Breaker

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Sep 22, 2010

They do have some mild effect on the movement of food.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »