Very powerful stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Mar 27, 2007

This supplement definitely works. It actually is too strong for me to use on a daily basis even at a reduced dose. Now I only use it with really 'gassy' foods and it does wonders.

Better Than Most

Posted by Reviewer1413231 on Nov 24, 2009

I've tried many digestive enzyme products, and this one is comparable to many of the more expensive brands. Does a decent job of helping digestion.

Digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3059318 on Mar 10, 2009

My son has been using these for quite a while and we find they seem to help his digestion. We sometimes have trouble getting them though due to Customs. Most of the time they come through but on one occasion they removed them.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2368689 on Mar 10, 2009

I take this product for two weeks and did not notice any negative effect.

Helps in digestion

Posted by normantan on Sep 06, 2010

With Now Food opimal digestive capsule, I no longer feel sleepy after a heavy meal.

Good product and price.

Posted by Reviewer1633244 on Sep 17, 2010

Contains the proper enzymes to digest beans as well as all the other needed for a meal. I use one pill (instead of two) per meal to supplement my bodies digestive enzymes. Would be nice to have lactase.

Cheese

Posted by Reviewer1090247 on Apr 04, 2011

This is a big help when I want cheese even though I am lactose intolerant. I take it with my first bite of cheese and my stomach doesn't get upset.

Good digestive enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2834642 on Dec 22, 2009

Quality digestive enzyme, but (like all others) must be taken with meals to be effective. I do find it hard to remember to take with every meal; however, when I do remember, it helps.

Helps digest food

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Oct 25, 2008

This helps to digest food and enhance assimilation of nutrients. Two or more capsules are needed for larger or denser meals.

Handy when a big meal calls

Posted by cheekycharger on Nov 15, 2012

This is a great supplement i take sporadically when i am about to 'over indulge' in some commonly poorly digested foods such as dairy and wheat, or when i eat an excess of protein. I hand found much less flatulence and GIT symptoms when i take this before excessive meals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »