Average Product

Posted by Reviewer3346627 on Jun 02, 2008

Well, It does what it is supposed to do but not as strong as enzymedica or enzymatic therapy.

Ambivalent Feelings

Posted by Reviewer3087804 on Sep 30, 2009

For the first couple of weeks, they worked fine...at least I felt a difference. Lately, the have had an unsettling effect on my stomach...which isn't in the best shape anyway...so I ceased atking them and will gradually reintroduce them.

No considerable difference

Posted by 4705604961023613529 on Oct 09, 2012

I started using Digestive enzymes because I read that if you are to take any food supplements at all then let it be probiotics, fish oil and digestive enzymes as those are most important in maintaining health. I followed this advice as a golden panacea although I did not have any big digestive problems. That is the reason I cannot really comment on the effectiveness. I know that when I ate a lot of grape that my digestion has hard time with I had belly pain and bloating anyway even when I used the enzymes so.. I`m not very impressed yet.

Easy to swallow.

Posted by 4891978793600681180 on Mar 17, 2015

Each capsule is small, so it is easy to swallow. At the moment, I am not sure this works well for me as I haven't used many times yet.

Food Breaker

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Sep 22, 2010

They do have some mild effect on the movement of food.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1531190 on Feb 27, 2012

Works for digestion. Had to stop taking it when I realized that it's fungal derived.

Now Foods, Optimal Digestive System