Very powerful stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Mar 27, 2007

This supplement definitely works. It actually is too strong for me to use on a daily basis even at a reduced dose. Now I only use it with really 'gassy' foods and it does wonders.

Seems to Help

Posted by Reviewer1780903 on Jan 08, 2009

This product does seem to aid in the digestion of food -- at least in my case. I have not had much luck, in general, with many other products.

Terrific

Posted by Reviewer2905650 on Sep 05, 2009

I have a dreadful stomach and this product has been very helpful. My husband and I are over 70 and rely on this product for good digestion. It will continue to be a mainstay of our daily use.

Better Than Most

Posted by Reviewer1413231 on Nov 24, 2009

I've tried many digestive enzyme products, and this one is comparable to many of the more expensive brands. Does a decent job of helping digestion.

Can't live without them

Posted by Reviewer1637135 on Feb 03, 2009

I don't know if it is because I am getting older, but I can't live without these enzymes combined with Nature's Way Reuteri. Let's put it this way...I am no longer Lactose Intolerant.

Average Product

Posted by Reviewer3346627 on Jun 02, 2008

Well, It does what it is supposed to do but not as strong as enzymedica or enzymatic therapy.

Gasless

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Aug 18, 2009

Helps my digestion and I've tried a lot of different kinds of digest aids. I'll keep buying this one.

Great product!

Posted by Dianamite on Jan 24, 2015

We have taken this for years. It helps my husband, who has Crohn's, to not bloat and also helps eliminate heartburn. Our daughter has extensive food allergies and just a hard time breaking food down, and even at 12 years old, she commented that these were like energy pills for her. She felt that way because they helped her breakdown food and get nutrients that she just couldn't do on her own. Worth the price.

Digestive enzymes

Posted by Reviewer3059318 on Mar 10, 2009

My son has been using these for quite a while and we find they seem to help his digestion. We sometimes have trouble getting them though due to Customs. Most of the time they come through but on one occasion they removed them.

Ambivalent Feelings

Posted by Reviewer3087804 on Sep 30, 2009

For the first couple of weeks, they worked fine...at least I felt a difference. Lately, the have had an unsettling effect on my stomach...which isn't in the best shape anyway...so I ceased atking them and will gradually reintroduce them.