Really work

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on May 01, 2010

Having tried several brands of digestive enzymes these are the only ones that that definitly work for me,they must survive stomack acid because nuts are easily digested with these,they were untouched by other formulas.I have no known digestive problems but feel i am getting the nutriants out of the food into my system with these.I only take 2capsules with main meals 10 out of 10.

works

Posted by Reviewer3186535 on Jul 01, 2011

i like that the caps smaller size and they do the trick as well as the larger horse pill sizes. good price too.

These products have helped me increase my iron significantly

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Oct 17, 2014

On the recommendation of an integrated GP, I began using digestive enzymes about 9 months ago. It turns out I wasn't absorbing my iron supplements. I have been anaemic or borderline anaemic for years and years. At my last blood donation, my iron was 48 - the highest it's been in at least 20 years. I will keep taking these kinds of products for the remainder of my life.

Cheese

Posted by Reviewer1090247 on Apr 04, 2011

This is a big help when I want cheese even though I am lactose intolerant. I take it with my first bite of cheese and my stomach doesn't get upset.

No considerable difference

Posted by 4705604961023613529 on Oct 09, 2012

I started using Digestive enzymes because I read that if you are to take any food supplements at all then let it be probiotics, fish oil and digestive enzymes as those are most important in maintaining health. I followed this advice as a golden panacea although I did not have any big digestive problems. That is the reason I cannot really comment on the effectiveness. I know that when I ate a lot of grape that my digestion has hard time with I had belly pain and bloating anyway even when I used the enzymes so.. I`m not very impressed yet.

didn't help

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Feb 17, 2014

sadly this did not help with my digestive issues :(

Had no effect

Posted by Reviewer2415662 on Jun 09, 2011

Taken for help with IBS, but didn't notice any difference at all.

Singapore

Posted by Reviewer1455590 on Jan 06, 2009

Feel a great difference after taking this!

Now Foods, Optimal Digestive System, 90

Posted by Reviewer2165701 on Jul 11, 2009

Very small & easy to take but still effective.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1622262 on Mar 27, 2009

Good for basic digestive problems on there own. Or can be used for the breakdown of Sugars as it contains Invertase etc and use Now Super Enzymes for the rest.