Happy with product

Posted by Reviewer2118956 on Dec 07, 2008

Bought this product because more digestive enzymes are needed as you age - - have no digestive disorders so I didn't notice a great relief. I've been satified with all the NOW products I've purchased.

Helps digest food

Posted by Reviewer1766164 on Oct 25, 2008

This helps to digest food and enhance assimilation of nutrients. Two or more capsules are needed for larger or denser meals.

Good digestive enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2834642 on Dec 22, 2009

Quality digestive enzyme, but (like all others) must be taken with meals to be effective. I do find it hard to remember to take with every meal; however, when I do remember, it helps.

Digestive Enzymes for Today's Pace

Posted by Reviewer1229135 on Feb 10, 2011

I have weak digestion so digestive enzymymes are of great help to me. I like these and they do help when I am stressed and especially need the support.

Awesome product

Posted by 5603716386882709617 on Apr 12, 2015

I have just re-ordered more of this product. I no longer experience that horrible bloating after eating; it's amazing.

Great for Travel Indigestion Problems

Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Dec 12, 2012

I take 2 of these when my stomach is upset from traveling or when I've noticed that I'm feeling bloated. They are highly effective and I feel normal very quickly.

Optimal Digestive assistance!

Posted by Reviewer1095769 on Jan 05, 2013

SO far so good. Ive taken this for about 3 weeks now and i do feel a great deal better digestion wise! These are really great and the brand is very reliable!

Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer1864666 on Dec 21, 2011

This product is amazing my stomach problems are almost non existent now.

Sucrose intolerance

Posted by Reviewer2852337 on Jun 25, 2012

I have sucrose intolerance - cant break sucrose into fructose and glucose. Eating sugar gave me tacchycardia, sweating adn generally very ill. If i take two of these capsules before eating sugar i experience no symptoms. Thank goodness for these, i can now eat so many more things without getting ill.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Feb 24, 2012

One of these smaller size are really handy for a snack or take the suggested two for a meal.