Now Foods, Certified Organic Amaranth Whole Grain, 16 oz (454 g)

인삼향

Posted by Reviewer2213867 on Aug 14, 2012

아마란스랑 레드퀴노아 넣어서 밥 지어 먹고 있는데요, 아마란스는 인삼향이 납니다~ 인삼처럼 사포닌이 들어있어서라네요~ 건강에도 정말 좋다하니 밥 지을 땐 꼭 넣어야겠어요

First time for Amaranth

Posted by Reviewer2060490 on Jul 15, 2011

This grain is recommended in the Body Ecology Diet and this is the first time I tried it. It has a very nice texture, similar to cream of wheat when it's cooked, and the taste is just slightly sweet. It's perfect for a hot cereal, and is pretty moist just being cooked with water. Seems like it could be very versatile.

More stones than amaranth!

Posted by 4742878098617811749 on May 06, 2014

This is the first time I purchased this brand of Amaranth from iherb and goodness I cannot believe how much grit is there in this product! It's like chewing on sand! I'm amazed iherb is selling such a product. My morning porridge was an ordeal I could NOT see coming, was absolutely gobsmacked how something inedible like this can sell. Never buying this again. I wish I had read that single 1 star review!

Sandy and rocky

Posted by 4815425276698874455 on Jul 17, 2014

I think the title says it all. It's the fist time I bought this product from Iherb and it will be the last time. What a shame? Its not cheap, even in France it is cheaper. This product was very unpleasant to eat, I had the impression to eat stones or sands. I definitely advise to stay away from it unless you like eating sand or don't mind your teeth health. I will just throw the remain to the bin as I don't want to experience this unpleasant sensation again.

from Ukraine