• Customer Ratings

good taste

Posted by 5183595399432091613 on Jul 22, 2014

a new product easy to use and tasty

Very good!

Posted by 5203863321695459012 on Jul 22, 2014

Tasty and healthy. It has some rare solid pieces I think.

Top product

Posted by 5021364012230145578 on Jul 18, 2014

Excellent quality

Sandy and rocky

Posted by 4815425276698874455 on Jul 17, 2014

I think the title says it all. It's the fist time I bought this product from Iherb and it will be the last time. What a shame? Its not cheap, even in France it is cheaper. This product was very unpleasant to eat, I had the impression to eat stones or sands. I definitely advise to stay away from it unless you like eating sand or don't mind your teeth health. I will just throw the remain to the bin as I don't want to experience this unpleasant sensation again.

Great Grain

Posted by 5363659553162729941 on May 09, 2014

I haven't tried it out yet, but I'm glad to be able to get this at an affordable price

More stones than amaranth!

Posted by 4742878098617811749 on May 06, 2014

This is the first time I purchased this brand of Amaranth from iherb and goodness I cannot believe how much grit is there in this product! It's like chewing on sand! I'm amazed iherb is selling such a product. My morning porridge was an ordeal I could NOT see coming, was absolutely gobsmacked how something inedible like this can sell. Never buying this again. I wish I had read that single 1 star review!

Amazing organic amaranth.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

So delicious and nutritious. Rich in dietary fiber, protein, B vitamins (folic acid, vitamin B6, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin), vitamin E, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, selenium, copper, zinc, calcium, potas sium, phytosterols and antioxidants, amaranth is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I love this product: not only is it delicious, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Great product.

fantastic

Posted by chernichnijpirog on Feb 13, 2014

good product, like is very much

Excellent product, good price

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Jan 29, 2014

I'm glad iHerb is carrying this line of food products. Having multiple food allergies means usually having to pay more for things that I consider staples, so having a reliable source of organic, allergy-free foods is a true blessing. Amaranth is not a grain, very high in protein, fiber, and other nutrients, and is allergy-free.

Amaranth Whole Grain