• Extra Product Information:
    The manufacturer of this product (Parry Nutraceutical) This is a PURE ORGANIC manufacturer! Our new organic Spirulina is Certified under the US Pharmacopoeia Ingredient Verification program, has a HACCP - Food Safety Standards Certification by BVQI, is certified Kosher and Halal by BVQI, and has ISO 9001 (quality certification) & ISO 14001 (certified compliance with environmental practices, the only spirulina production facility to have earned this certification) quality certifications by BVQI. IMO has independently certified this spirulina as Organic as per USDA/NOP-Final Regulations, and Naturland has certified the product as vegetarian (to the ‘vegan’ standard).

Parry has 20 years experience in growing algae products and also produces natural beta-carotene and astaxanthin. They evolved from a family-owned, indigenous business.

Source for the above information:NowFoods
  • Customer Ratings

Ahh. The aroma of excrement

Posted by Reviewer1268840 on Apr 01, 2016

Perhaps I got a unique stinky jar, because otherwise it is hard to imagine people rating this stuff highly. It was not so bad that I could not use it, mixed in a smoothie with a bunch of greens and fruit. but every time I dipped my spoon in to get some, it would hit me. I finally decided to throw the rest away and go back to the Hawaiian spirulina I have used before trying this.

Great for smoothies

Posted by wanderlustandwayfare on Jan 23, 2016

We love it! It's got a pretty mild flavor, so it doesn't overpower our morning green smoothies.

Very good for your health

Posted by Reviewer3247212 on Dec 12, 2015

I use it in my smoothies...but the taste needs getting used to it. But since the health benefits are huge...i don't mind about the taste.

Now Foods, Certified Organic Spirulina Powder, 1 lb (454 g) (NOW-02714)

Posted by 4990149031622624410 on Dec 11, 2015

My prefered spirulina product from NOW as from best grown process

Taste is awful

Posted by KittyLang on Dec 11, 2015

I thought I could take it but I couldn't.

Health Boost

Posted by 4706680478206905991 on Nov 11, 2015

When I received this item the container was dirty and dusty, I need to clean the bottle before I open it. Then I opened it and found out there are only half products inside, I have no idea why they use such a huge container. However, the spirulina powder is fine, I always add a teaspoon spirulina to my green smoothies, it turns everything in dark green color tho (that's why I only add it in green smoothies)

Better than pills

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Jun 06, 2015

I prefer powder to pills as they can be too big to swallow. Nicely priced and is a great addition to my daily eight superfood nutribullet smoothies.

spirulina

Posted by 5319800018551541084 on Nov 26, 2014

super

Great product

Posted by 5081826768884562390 on Aug 27, 2014

Great product . already bought second jar and will buy it again . good price

Clean