Nasty!

Posted by Reviewer3187468 on Jan 30, 2010

Wow. I read the other reviews, which mentioned the strange taste, but knowing that coconut oil in general can taste strange to some people, I thought I'd try the Now brand anyway. I like other Now products, but this one is terrible. I don't know what they do to their coconut oil, but it tastes bloody aweful. I'm accustomed to Spectrum brand, which actually tastes very nice to me, and I use it on toast and in hot cereal. If you're just going to down it like medicine, maybe it won't matter so much, but on food, Now's coconut oil is best avoided!

weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2488027 on Oct 26, 2007

good product for weight loss and high blood pressure

Coconut Oil

Posted by Reviewer1499330 on Jan 03, 2010

This is an excellent product. The consistency is very smooth and it is mild tasting. I like the size of the jars as they are easy to handle

Superproduct

Posted by Reviewer1856619 on Nov 11, 2010

I love this product! I digest it. use it as a moisturizer for my skin and hair. I use this for just about everything......

virgin coconut oil.

Posted by Reviewer2705150 on Mar 28, 2011

I love this product!! great quality and great price !!

One of the TOP Flavorsome Coconut oils ! *

Posted by Reviewer2810329 on Oct 19, 2011

Amazingly , just simple & plain, old large NOW FOODS brand has probably the best quality & taste Pure Coconut oil than all the other companies ...( which are abundant these days ) PLUS good value/price is correct.

Cupboard essential - jar a bit awkward though.

Posted by Reviewer1036574 on Feb 17, 2013

I absolutely love coconut oil. It's brilliant for all kinds of health needs, but I mainly use on my skin and take a couple of teaspoons a day. Worth researching as there's not much it can't help with. However the glass jar can be a pain if your hands are wet.

This is excellent organic coconut oil!

Posted by Reviewer1001348 on Oct 12, 2011

Organic! Mild flavor and smell. Great for lots of uses. Will definitely buy more of this product!

Everything

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Aug 31, 2013

I love coconut oil because it's so versatile! It can be used for everything. Hair, skin, supplement with many health benefits, teeth whitening (look up oil pulling), homemade toothpaste/shampoo, in substitute of butter, etc. Leave the glas*s on your stove top so it won't become solid.

Mrs C.G

Posted by Reviewer2414415 on Oct 13, 2008

this is very good quality and so healthy