Great buy

Posted by Reviewer2954009 on Nov 28, 2011

Nice texture and smell. Love it!

virgin coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer3190843 on Nov 28, 2011

Now foods makes good products. The coconut oil is unrefined, virgin and delicious.

a good price

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jun 01, 2011

I have to get used to this - more coconut smell than what I am used to. Still haven't managed to eat it yet!! I know it is really good for me (and if you are into oil pulling this is brilliant for teeth/gum problems) I also use it to remove makeup, and as a moisturizer - anywhere on the skin, or hair, it is excellent. (and i-herb is wonderful)

love it!

Posted by 4789940774955584369 on Jul 23, 2014

just love it!perfect for hair mask and moisture skin. smells INCREDIBLE!!!!!! to be honest the smell is different than i used to smell on products all these years. Its like Bounty Chocolate. i havent used it on cooking yet.

Worse coconut oil I've ever tasted

Posted by 4826102247440688872 on Sep 29, 2015

Well, unfortunately I'm very disapointed as this coconut oil is the first one that I do not enjoy using. It has the most awful after taste, maybe it is because the container is in plastic? I don't know but I will only use it for cosmetic use and not put in in any of my food. I tried baking with it, and even then it gave my brownie the same weird after taste.

Prevents colds & flus. Excellent for weight loss

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2009

This is fat that burns body fat and helps many health concerns. I have immune impairement and when I eat this I never catch colds or flu even in winter! Has strong anti-viral properties. Delicious strong coconut taste, just like the inside of a Bounty bar. You have to keep this in the fridge because it needs to be really hard before eating, otherwise it feels like eating a glob of chicken fat. I cut it with a knife and eat teaspoonfuls. Haven't cooked with this as I have another VCO which doesn't smell/taste of coconut yet is neither deodorized nor bleached either.

good

Posted by fennel on Aug 28, 2011

very pleased with this oil, I use it for cooking and for skin too. Glad it is in a small jar as it makes up a good parcel for price and weight when buying from uk. (we need a parcel containing less than £18 worth of goods or we pay £8 handling fee plus 20%VAT)

Instant favorite!

Posted by nattfisk on May 13, 2011

This is, with no doubt, the cooking oil I will use the rest of my life. Nothing get burned when I use this oil, it gives the food a lovely, coconutty flavor. I also use a tbs in my morning porridge, and it really does the difference. Love it!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2845263 on Apr 27, 2011

Highly recommend product

love it

Posted by Reviewer2407170 on Dec 26, 2011

I put this in my tea every day and I can't get enough of it!! So good!