Love the taste!

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 02, 2015

At first I was hesitant at eating this straight from the jar (it's basically rock hard when kept in the fridge and still hard enough at room temperate), but the taste was much better than just about any other oil I've tried barring Flora's Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil which is heavenly. The taste is comparable to a light coconut bar. It also seemed to help my hair a tad.

My Favorite Coconut Oil

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Feb 12, 2013

The flavor is mildly coconut and the texture and consistency is fine. I use it for everything: cooking, baking, skin moisturizer and straight from the jar with a spoon as part of my healthy supplements.I prefer the glass jar over plastic and use the little glass jars again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2845263 on Apr 27, 2011

Highly recommend product

stumpfgyongyi

Posted by Reviewer2869665 on Oct 02, 2013

Excellent quality

Very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2942886 on Jan 07, 2012

very good i use it on my hair, lips, arms, and it cleared up some of my acne on my face. Im 17 just turned it.

Posted by Reviewer2944918 on May 07, 2016

AAlmost finished product. Do you like very much and I will definitely buy again! Excellent!

Excellent

Posted by 4790555690236935190 on Jan 04, 2015

Very good product.i recommend it to customers for multiple purposes

good product

Posted by DropDeadGorgeous on Sep 21, 2014

I've just made granola with it - it's perfect. I'd recommend it - what else you need: it's virgin, cold-pressed, unrefined and very tasty!

Amazing!

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Jul 24, 2012

This Coconut Oil has fantastic smell and works well to my dry skin and hair, love it! Highly recommended!

Don't pay attention to the terrible reviews.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 28, 2014

Its organic. Its coconut oil. Does olive oil taste like olives? Not if its made right. I think the people on here who are complaining about the taste got a bad batch or something. My jar doesn't taste like anything at all. Like coconut oil should be, its waxy and white and melts like a dream. While yes it smells like coconut, it does not make my omelettes or scrambled eggs taste like coconut. When I apply it on my eczema affected skin, my hands don't suddenly taste like coconut. But they sure do smell wonderful. This has helped my skin heal up and hold off winter itch. This goes on light and dries into my skin and keeps my hands moisturized. The best part of using this instead of lotion is it keeps the water off the eczema on my hands and I don't need to reapply as often. And as far as cooking with it, its by far the best oil you can use on any diet. Whether you are diabetic, or vegetarian or paleo, this is a healthy fat that is good for you.