Good

Posted by Reviewer1126659 on Sep 24, 2012

I use this for cooking. Smells really good and it's defintely something that I would not mind repurchasing.

My Favorite Coconut Oil

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Feb 12, 2013

The flavor is mildly coconut and the texture and consistency is fine. I use it for everything: cooking, baking, skin moisturizer and straight from the jar with a spoon as part of my healthy supplements.I prefer the glass jar over plastic and use the little glass jars again.

LOVE LOVE LOVE, SMELLS GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1753573 on Nov 06, 2011

My first love- Organic, Virgin Coconut oil! I LOVE THIS STUFF....Smells great, does exactly what you would expect it to do! I use it on my hair and skin. I'm trying to order more now, I went through this 12oz pretty fast! :)

First purchase

Posted by Reviewer1742040 on Nov 26, 2011

This was my first time trying iHerb and coconut oil. I just used it in Grapefruit Yogurt Cake, and it came out great! I love iHerb.

stumpfgyongyi

Posted by Reviewer2869665 on Oct 02, 2013

Excellent quality

Excellent

Posted by 4769819177850363651 on Nov 04, 2013

The flavor is marvelous and the taste is Devine

Don't pay attention to the terrible reviews.

Posted by 4636022860649809605 on Jan 28, 2014

Its organic. Its coconut oil. Does olive oil taste like olives? Not if its made right. I think the people on here who are complaining about the taste got a bad batch or something. My jar doesn't taste like anything at all. Like coconut oil should be, its waxy and white and melts like a dream. While yes it smells like coconut, it does not make my omelettes or scrambled eggs taste like coconut. When I apply it on my eczema affected skin, my hands don't suddenly taste like coconut. But they sure do smell wonderful. This has helped my skin heal up and hold off winter itch. This goes on light and dries into my skin and keeps my hands moisturized. The best part of using this instead of lotion is it keeps the water off the eczema on my hands and I don't need to reapply as often. And as far as cooking with it, its by far the best oil you can use on any diet. Whether you are diabetic, or vegetarian or paleo, this is a healthy fat that is good for you.

perfect

Posted by 5037857006007812924 on Mar 03, 2014

The best virgin coconut oil I've tried. Smells wonderful, but doesnt leave a big taste when cooking. I use this one for everything.

Organic, Virgin Coconut Oil

Posted by 5421105468172572358 on Apr 02, 2014

This product has a wonderful light scent. I have been using on my face and hands which makes the skin so soft.

Very flavorful and more

Posted by Reviewer1607412 on Apr 03, 2014

Not only is this flavorful but when use for stir frying it holds the taste and works so good. Will re purchase.